Chapter 7

Tommy woke up with a start. He let out heavy breaths as his eyes darted all over the room, trying to find out where he was.

Where am I? Tommy thought. The room didn't look like the one at home, and neither does it look like the one at the resort. Last thing he remembers was...drowning?

"Tommy?" He snapped his head to the direction where the voice came from.

Wilbur approached his bed, "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked sitting on the edge of Tommy's bed.

"Wh—where am I?" Tommy asked, eyes still panicked.

"You're in the resort's clinic," Wilbur explained.

Oh. Tommy blinked, "So, so I'm not like, dead?"

Wilbur's eyes widen, "No, no, you're alright." He reached over and gently grabbed Tommy's hand, squeezing it lightly. "See? You're right here." He gave the younger a small smile.

Tommy let out a breathe.

"Nightmare?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah, I think."

"Want a hug?" Wilbur opened his arms, invitingly.

"No," Tommy grumbled, but despite himself, crawls closer to Wilbur, burying his head into the brunet's chest.

"You gave us a real scare there, Toms," Wilbur said.

Tommy hummed, prompting Wilbur to continue.

"Tech and I got to shore just as Phil dived into the water," Wilbur started. "We were really confused, but apparenlty, he saw you start to sink. He managed to get to you and Techno did the compressions. It worked and you were conscious for a moment, but drifted off to sleep as the resort staff arrived."

"Where are Techno and Phil?" Tommy asked, pulling away from the hug.

"They're getting breakfast," Wilbur answered and as if on cue, the door openes to Phil and Techno holding four plates of food.

"Glad to see you're alive," Technoblade said, handing Tommy a plate.

"What can I say? I'm just that poggers," Tommy said.

Phil let out a laugh, "After we eat, we can start packing. Tommy, if you're not up for it, you can stay here, we'll come get you when we're leaving."

"Wait, leaving?" Tommy asked, bringing down his fork. "Already? Shouldn't we be leaving like later tonight?"

Wilbur hummed, "After yesterday, we kinda decided it was best to be out the water for now."

"We're going home because of me?" Tommy asked with a frown.

Techno sighed, "Don't be like that," he said. "We're just worried about you. Besides, we can go do something else on the way back."

"Like what?" Tommy asked, grumpily.

"There's the farm that you said you want to go to yesterday when we were driving," Phil reminded.

"Oh! Yeah," Wilbur said. "If we leave early, we can have more time to hang around there."

Tommy grumbled, "I guess," he said.

Once they finished breakfast, Techno got all their plates to bring back, while Wilbur ruffled Tommy's hair as he and Phil went to pack their bags.

Tommy wasn't worried. His pills were at the bottom of his bag and Wilbur knew not to pry if he ever does find them. With Tommy preoccupied with his phone, he didn't even realize how much time has passed until Wilbur brought him a change of clothes.