The birth of a pirate

Hours had passed, but had they, by this time I'd realised the frosted glass didn't go outside, it was merely a light behind the glass, it hadn't changed all day and I'd seen it flicker a few times as the power had gone off and on.

I had paced up and down the room, I'd slept the best I could but boredom was overtaking my life, and curiosity was entering my brain on who was next door, and could they hear me...
I banged on the wall, its concrete mass made a dull thud and hurt my paw, there was no response.
Everything is a mess, I don't know anything, I don't have any answers yet I have so many questions, I don't know how to feel because I don't know so much.
Are my parents OK, is Brooklyn OK, I just need to talk to someone, anyone!

I messed with the TV and flicked through all the channels and nothing was coming up, I flicked through the radio channels and one came up, there was quite a bit of static but I could hear a lady speaking "the powers down, its time to take matters into our own hands and over thrown these leaders who treat us like dogs" the speech continued about how the government was lying to us and that if we didn't do anything we were all going to die.

Am I really the cure I wondered, again pacing the room to find an exit but there was nothing I could see.
Maybe I could get ben to let me out, through kindness or by force, the latter would be difficult unless I got that remote.

The door clicked as the bolts slid free and it started to open, 4 men entered and I backed into the corner, "get him" one of them shouted as I tried to break free the collar zapped into action and all I could do was curl up into a ball on the floor, while one of the men kicked me in the stomach "you're the reason people are dying, you filthy monster" I lay there holding my stomach as the burning sensation returned
"clothes are for humans too, who gave you these" one of the others asked ripping the t-shirt from my body"
"ill co0operate" I scream, "please" I pleaded with them as they restrained me on the bed and another took a sample of blood, I winced at the needle, and felt feint, as they finished taking the blood they kicked me to the floor "don't move or you'll get zapped"
"its negative sir, its immune"

Two of the men tied my paws and feet together before shoving me on an industrial trolley and wheeling me out into the corridor, I started to protest but before I could they wrapped a rag around my mouth and taped it on so all I could manage was "mphhpmm" although my only reward for that was a kick in the stomach.

The corridor was a sterile white colour, with double doors every so often, the trolley crashing through each of them and the sound of the men's boots crashing against the floor in an uncoordinated fashion.

There were many cells to each side, with similar windows to my own cell, I was too low down to be able to see through them, but I could see the ceilings and the familiar lights I had in my own cell, the doors were the same with a keypad and access card.

I looked at the man beside me walking by, an access card dangling at his hips, but even if I got that card how the hell do I get out of here, and how to I take down all these 'guards' I called them that because I was a prisoner here, I didn't see the first guard who was at least a little civil towards me, these ones were just hell bent on giving me a rough time and they seemed to enjoy it.

The trolley took a right and crashed through another set of doors opening up onto what looked like an operating theatre, I cried out a muffled "mpphfhmm" as they trolley stopped abruptly and they flung me to the floor, tears wet the fur on my cheeks "shut it hybrid" another guard said making his boot connect with my chest.

Stood in the room were more strangers in face masks and white suits covering all but their eyes, it was hard to even know if they were man or woman, with rubber gloves on they were preparing for something, "get him on the chair, and we will hook the machine up" I protested and tried to wriggle free but the collar activated and I was shut down before I even got started, made worse was the fact I couldn't cry out in pain and breathing through only my nose as the tears and snot came flooding out.