He is a human

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling of the boat, what if he steers us off course, what if he ties me up in my sleep, what if he gets us lost.
A million and one scenarios fly through my head he's a pirate, but is he.

He thinks like a human, he is a human, he just looks different, his chest is human, there's just fur, his legs, and arms just covered in a soft fur, his bum... I cant believe I saw that

I cant believe I stood watching.

I wonder what the rest of him looks like, I thought naughtily, that's what you were looking for

I shook the thought out of my head just as I could feel myself getting rather excited by the idea

My mind raced back to the what if's, and my dreams started squarly around Eli taking over the boat, throwing me overboard, or handing me over to a camp full of hybrids and stealing the boat.

Some of the dreams were more vivid than others, but the clearest of all woke me with a start, when he kissed me.

I looked up through the companionway too see his silhouette huddled in the dark watching the horizon, a glance at my watch showed another 3 hours of sleep, and finally I drifted back off, this time into a dreamless world of sleep.

My alarm went off waking me up, and Eli was sliding the hatch across, "what's that noise is everything ok"?
"yeah its just my alarm" I say holding up my wrist watch, thankfully it had rechargeable batteries otherwise I'm not sure if it would still be working after all this time.

"I'll make you a tea" Eli said messing with the kettle, I wasn't used to having someone on board again, and this morning was a little different to others in the fact I couldn't quite get up yet, not with this anyway, I checked with my hand and nope, it wasn't going down, last nights dream still quite vivid in my head.

"just 5 more minutes" I said pulling the cover over my head, the kettle whistled and I finally was able to get up and put my joggers and t-shirt back on.

"winds picked up, so I put a reef in earlier, I worked it out, pretty straight forward, I was going to wake you but, you looked like you were dreaming so I just got on with it"

I hope I don't talk in my sleep

"did you keep a track of the speed so we can plot the route"

"already done it" Eli said holding up the chart and the logbook in the darkness of the cabin.

"ok, you get some rest then, ill wake you in the morning"

Eli yawned and stretched as he took his t-shirt off, folding it into a pile next to his bottoms, before climbing back into the warm bed I'd just got out of, "thanks for getting it warm" he smiled snuggling the covers up around him.

I still hadn't made the other bunk up, but he was fine enough sleeping there, it was weird having someone else sleep in my bunk, it didn't feel the same last night getting into it, something had changed, but I couldn't quite understand what.

"ill wake you at first light"

It as about 2 am, that was the longest id slept since setting sail, it was nice to have a crew again to be able to get at least some form of proper sleep, even if you lost track of days because of the different sleeping times.

I took my tea up into the cockpit closing the hatches behind me and staring out to sea., but all I could see was the darkness without horizon in sight.

I thought back to the dream, he kissed me, my hands ran through his soft fur his muzzle inches away from my face I had an urge to kiss him and it took over my body, he placed a paw on my chest and kissed me as I leant in and pulled him closer...