1

"Oh Harry! You'll love him! He's so delicate and hot, you're definitely gonna have him tonight!"

Harry's mates patted his back offering him some alcohol and he shook his head gulping down the shots he says, "I don't know why my alpha is restless tonight, so I'm not gonna go near any Omega tonight."

"God! Harry, you've graduated mate! Have some fun! Tell your Alpha to loosen up a bit mate, you're gonna be our future alpha in some days!"

Harry rolled his eyes groaning, to be honest he's excited that he's going to take his father's place and gonna be the pack leader but that also means he'll have to meet his soulmate soon, no one rules a pack without their Luna..

"Guys! guys! He's coming look!" zayn said to everyone, he's the club owner they all are currently in. His omega was out to have girls night and he's here to company his childhood friend that's back from city after graduating.

Harry's alpha howls in his chest making him alert of the smell that hit his nose that made him growl and his  eyes shine red...that delicious smell can be of only one person...

His soulmate!

"Harry you al-" Harry bangs his hand on the table looking around from where the smell was coming all he could see was blur! And then finally his mate came... but oh my-

"Who are you!" Harry quickly stood up asking the tiny shy boy who was fiddling with his fingers looking at him blushing his eyes shines the pretty bright blue, "I-i am-"

"Harry this is the boy i was talking about, Louis william Tomlinson...super hot and se-" before Niall could say more, Harry has grabbed Louis arm tightly dragging him outside the club. where moon was shinning his alpha clawing in his chest already feeling his mate in pain...

but Harry didn't stop!

He jerks the half naked boy who was crying now, he made him face the moon roughly grabbing his neck and said those words Louis thought he would never hear in his life....

"ɪ.... ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴇᴅᴡᴀʀᴅs sᴛʏʟᴇs ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ ʟᴏᴜɪs ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴍʟɪɴsᴏɴ...ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss..."

"ɪ-ɪ..ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ ʟᴏᴜɪs ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴍʟɪɴsᴏɴ....ᴀ-ᴀᴄᴇᴘᴛs..ᴍʏ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ's ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ....ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss"

"ᴏɴʟʏ 𝟹𝟶 ᴅᴀʏs...ᴛɪʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴅ ɪs ᴠᴀɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ...ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʏs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ!"

"A-alpha please hear me out-"

Harry pushes Louis when he tried to touch him and made a disgusting face he said, "Don't fucking touch me you slut! I can't believe my soulmate is a fucking prostitute! I don't even wanting to look at your fucking face! Get away from my sight you disgusting used slut!"

Harry yelled in his omega's face making him back away sobbing clutching his chest. The pain in his chest of being rejected by his mate was too much for the poor boy to handle!

"I'm sorry.." whispering the words Louis ran towards the forest, the forest where he lives in a cabin...

"Harry are you fucking crazy!" Zayn makes Harry turn to face him roughly and yelled in his face, "he's not a fucking prostitute Harry! He's a dancer here he  gives lap dance only! I was fucking joking when i said you're gonna fuck him god- you're an idiot to reject such a beautiful omega Harry... shame on you!"

Harry punches Zayn in face and says, "I don't fucking care if he's a slut or not. He's working to fucking pleasure other Alphas and that's not accepted by me. I'm fucking disgusted by him! no one would want their omega to be a strip dancer Zayn!"

"Harry, he could've changed his job if you talked with him... and he has family problems that's why he's working as a dancer! Working at a club doesn't make you disgusting, what makes you disgusting is judging a person by his profession!" Zayn yelled back and goes towards his car without looking back at Harry once.

"Harry, he's right! You broke the poor omega' heart Harry-"

Harry interrupts Niall in between saying, "He's my soulmate! I'll decide if i want him or not. No one here can tell me what to do! I'm your alpha and you have to respect my decision here!" Harry's eyes flare red making Niall sign and back away, being a beta he can't actually fight with an alpha that tho their future Alpha...

"Fine, but lemme tell you you lost a gem Harry...you lost a gem!" Niall left him alone too and Harry signed looking at the moon he says,

"you know i did the right thing... Did i?" He questioned himself... His alpha was furious not at all agreeing with Harry's decision.

•••

"Why-why moon goddess! why does everyone has to reject me. My parents kicked me out when they found out I'm was an omega-and now my soulmate too!....h-he rejected me because I- you know what I deserve all this! I deserve every pain i got in life and i don't want it anymore I'm fed up of this. I'm just...gonna end this."

Louis says looking at the moon that was shinning bright in the sky, tears running down the omega's face his wolf whimpering in pain....

He took a step ahead towards the hill and looks down at the deep valley, dark scary. He never thought his life would end this way! Neither did his omega who was howling in pain. In his chest not saying anything that means... He's free to do as he please without his omega complaining and he don't want this life.

"I can't take it anymore..."