16

"bran? I'm so sor-"

"Don't apologize lou. I understand your situation and trust me I'm so happy for you lou harry may have rejected you early but... he's perfect for you" bran smiles but his eyes didn't shine the way it used to,

"We...we can still be friends you know i don't wanna lose my friend" louis smiles grabbing bran's hand "ofc we'll still be friends" just then harry came from behind and pulled louis close by his waist he smirks at bran, "hey brone"

"Its bran" bran says, louis looks at harry who was smirking at bran, "what happened alpha?" Harry looks at him leaning down and kissing his cheek he said, "i want to touch my soulmate can't i do that" louis blushes looking down,

Bran clears his throat and says, "excuse me " with that he leaves as harry smiles smugly, "ayee louis congratulations" taylor comes pushing harry back and hugs louis rightly making him giggle, "hey you'll hurt him!" Harry says but then immediately looks away when louis looks at him surprised.

"Oh harry I'm not trying to hurt your precious mate I'm so happy for you and your little pup growing inside your cute tummy" taylor places her hand on his tummy and he smiles looking at his tummy "thank you taylor"

Harry clears his throat and removes Taylor's hand from louis' tummy he says, "no touching the stomach" taylor glares at him, "you're being too possessive" louis giggles as taylor hits Harry's head with her knuckles.

Harry groans pulling louis back he said, "well i have something to do let's go omega" tatlor holds louis' arm and says, "you have to do something not louis we have so much to talk let's go louis" Taylor's pulls louis with her and he looks at harry following taylor, harry rubs his forehead taylor is her childhood best Friend he can never hurt her but she's excellent at making him jealous.

Harry looks around and finds his dad alone and goes towards him, "dad i....wanted to tal-" the pack alpha holds his hand up, "i don't want to talk to you! What you did was very disgusting is this how i treat you! To judge people by their profession do not talk to me unless you're aware of what mistakes you did" he walks away leaving harry alone he slumps his shoulders, liam pats his back saying, "don't worry harry he'll forgive you soon"

"I hope so"

•••

Louis looks himself in the full length mirror, the garter belt were tight to his thighs, the stockings making his legs looks delicious, his pretty plack lacy panties that is joined with some suspenders. He likes himself all ready to please his alpha, all these things were gifted by maya and gigi and taylor to him and he decided to wear it tonight cause tonight harry is going to mark him... hopefully.

Louis quickly wears some joggers and one of Harry's shirt he took from his closet, from now on they'll share one room and he's super excited

Louis quickly wears some joggers and one of Harry's shirt he took from his closet, from now on they'll share one room and he's super excited. He wears the clothes to cover his secret things he wore and comes out of bathroom.

Harry was on bed scrolling through his phone with a annoyed face, louis goes and sits next to him smiling, "alpha?" Harry glances at him and then rolled his eyes, "what do you want?"

Louis looks down fiddling with his fingers he said, "you're gonna mate me tonight right?" Harry shakes his head, "no just start wearing turtle neck from tomorrow so no one suspect that i haven't mate you yet"

Louis' smile fell and his heart starts beating loudly his omega whimpers, "b-but after announcing I'm your mate in front of moon goddess you have to mate me in 24 hours or else...." Harry looks at him he doesn't know about it, "or else what?"

Louis keeps his hand on his stomach and says, "or else my omega will slowly die" harry huffs rubbing his face he took a deep breath, "fine go and strip i wanna make it quick" harry resumes scrolling through his phone and louis got up going towards the dressing table he removes Harry's shirt he was wearing slowly he lets it fall.

Next he removes the joggers and pushes the clothes away he looks at harry through the mirror harry still hasn't looked at him, "alpha?" Louis calls him and then harry look up and his phone fell from his hand after looking at his omega all dressed for him. The lacy panties hugging his bum perfectly with the suspenders over his shoulder, then the garter belt tight on his thighs and those sinful stockings......harry was hard as Rock.

"Fuckk omega!"