4

Louis shifted uncomfortably trying to breathe properly but all he could smell was Harry's strong sent. His omega was going crazy in his chest by the smell of his mate.

Harry was driving fast as well to finish it quickly and he did noticed the way Louis was squirming. Even his alpha wants his Omega's smell or to just hold him close! And on the other hand Louis was regretting sitting in Harry's car that is filled with his burn wood smell.

"Is that where you live?" Harry asks as he saw a old half broken cabin and Louis nods as he undoes his seatbelt when Harry stops the car. They both got out and goes towards the cabin, Louis unlocks it opening and letting Harry go in first after which he followed.

Louis can see the way Harry was looking around and he was embarrassed as hell, "I'll pack my stuff you can sit here" Louis motions awkwardly towards his half teared couch, Harry looks at scrunching his nose and said, "Nah 'm good standing"

"Oh um...do you want anything to drink or something else?" Louis asks making Harry roll his eyes, "Yes, I want you to hurry the fuck up now!"

Louis quickly goes to grab his duffle bag, Harry follows him looking around for some pictures on wall but he found none.

"What happened to your parents?" Harry asks casually looking small black box kept under the bed, he crouched down to pick it up being nosy. "Um...they kicked me out because i was their only child and... happen to be an Omega!"

Harry frowns and opens the box which made him smirk as he looks at Louis's back who was holding his ripped jeans. "Didn't knew you were into these types of things, but i should have expected!" Louis looks back at Harry was talking about and blushes quickly grabbing the box from his hand but Harry wasn't going to give it to him so easily.

"Sèx toys huh?" Harry smirks stretching his arms over his head so Louis won't reach. "I need those in my heats please give me back!" Louis whines standing on tip toes to grab the box but he still didn't reach.

"Don't you spend those with other Alphas?" Harry frowns asking making Louis huffs and crossing his dainty arms he said, "No! I already told you Harry I'm not a prostitute. I'm a dancer, i have never let any Alpha, Beta or Human touch me!"

Harry rolls his eyes throwing the box on Louis's single bed he sighs, "Hurry the fuck up, I'm tired!"

Louis quickly stuffs his tiny box in his duffle bag and grabs it having a look at his room one last time. He looks back at Harry who was already looking at him with annoyed face, taht made his cheeks red by the attention of Alpha on him.

"'m ready!" Louis mumbles and Harry turns to leave with Louis following close behind as he locks the door after closing all the windows and sighs...

Its a new start, he thought!

•••

"W-where is my room?"

Louis asks standing in the long hallway and Harry groans as he says, "The room opposite to mine might be yours, cause its empty so now don't disturb me!" Harry goes in his room banging the door close in Louis' face. Louis goes to the opposite room of his and looks around gasping, it's beautiful!

Louis strips down to his undergarments and gets in his warm bed signing cuddling the sheets he purrs, those smells like detergent but he wants his alphas smell

"Hopefully soon!" He mumbles to himself closing his eyes he goes into a dreamless sleep...

•••

"Louis, are you ready?"

Gigi knocked on his door when he was brushing his hair. "Yup!" he opens the door after he glanced himself once. "Breakf- oh wow! Baby, you look so good!"

Gigi wiggles her eyebrows saying, "Surely gonna get some guys asking for your number Lou!"

"Um... I don't have a phone" Louis scratches his neck awkwardly making Gigi frowns. "Don't worry you I'll gift you one soon" Louis shakes his head and says, "I don't need one now-"

"Yes, you need one! If you're late some night or you need any help, you could just call us so you do need one!" Zayn says coming from his and Gigi's room.

"Oh um... I'll see if I can-"

"I'll buy one for you, Louis. After all you are like my younger brother!" Zayn pats Louis shoulder just as Harry comes after hearing everything he scoffs.

"No need to buy him anything! Its his first day of work, at least let him buy things for himself. I guess he's that independent, isn't it Omega?" Harry looks sharply at Louis.

"Yes, Alpha. He's right no need to bu-"

"Its about your safety Louis. You should not take risk!"

Zayn says as he looks worriedly at Louis, "Yes Lou! Being an Omega that tho unmated, you need protection so  that asshole mate of yours will underst-" Louis quickly interrupts Gigi before she could say anything that'll make Harry angry.

"Its fine! I've lived in that abandoned house all by myself for 4 years and nothing has happened to me. I'm sure I'll be fine so Thank you so much for all this Gigi and you too Alpha" Harry felt a jealousy kind in him when Louis called Zayn Alpha but he rolled his eyes saying,

"Let's go guys"

"You're so strong!" Gigi hugs Louis once before dragging him downstairs with Zayn following behind.

•••

"Harry you have to come with me to the council house and met all the ministers there. After that you have to show your fighting skills your alpha must know it already!" Desmond the Alpha of the pack, says to his son who groans loudly.

"But dad, just yesterday i came! Let me enjoy this day free. I'll work from tomorrow!"

"You're going to be the pack Alpha after me and I don't want you to miss anything. Everyday you will learn something new and you have no choice! If you want this place as pack leader, you have to give your hundred percent also..." He takes a pause before continuing, "you have to find your mate quickly because you can't be a pack alpha without your luna!"

Louis choks on his breakfast and Gigi rubs his back handing him water and Harry was too stunned to speak.

Great- now he has to find a fake Mate!