The End

"Oh my god they're so cute!" Louis giggles holding Gigi's pups, she gave birth to triplets and everyone was very happy to welcome new wolves in their family.

"Aw zayn he's just like you" harry says who was behind louis and was looking at the pup omega male, in louis' arms. "Cause they're my pup idiot" zayn says holding a female omega in his arm,

"This ones probably looks like gigi" niall says who was holding  a male alpha in this arm. Gigi smiled at him, "one is zayn one is me and one is our mixture" louis smiles handing the pup back to gigi he said, "congratulations Gigi i know you'll be a wonderful mom"

"I know you'll be too louis" louis blushes rubbing his small bump he said, "i hope so" harry smiles standing beside him he said, "ofc you'll be a wonderful mother omega" louis smiles at harry and nods.

"Anyone wants food i bought everything i could see" liam comes in with at least ten bags of food in his hand and at that moment niall was the happiest.

•••

"Its so peaceful here" louis' back was against Harry's chest with his strong arms wrapped around him, they were at the roof top that night looking at the sky filled with beautiful twinkling starts, but nothing was more beautiful than louis to his alpha.

"I know has he moved yet?" Harry asks keeping his large hand over louis' bump, "nope not yet i hope soon" louis signs getting relaxed in his alpha's arms.

"Louis?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you miss your parents?" Louis turns and looks at his alpha frowning, "why are asking?" Harry just shrugged his shoulders and said, "just wanna know"

"Yes....i miss them every day....every time i think about my parents I think to myself I'll never do something like that to my child, whether its a omega or alpha. I don't care untill its healthy" harry smiles hugging him tightly he said, "my beautiful omega your thoughts are so beautiful just like you"

"Can ask you something?" Harry pulls back and nods, "ofc omega anything" louis smiles and asks, "who is Taylor i mean i don't know your story, you told your parents she's your mate that time" harry chuckles shaking his head he said, "i was on the wrong track but now I'm on the right one anyways she's my childhood best Friend she's always been there for me always have helped me in everything and i asked her to act like she ready to be my omega even she said that she'll stop this act as soon as its gone out of line but it wasn't needed as.....you got pregnant and all but lemme tell you omega i don't regret anything. I don't regret getting you pregnant, i don't regret a single moment i spend with you....but i do regret the second i rejected you I'm so sorry my omega"

Louis hugs him giggling lightly he said, "don't apologize alpha what's done is done its in past let's look forward to future" harry nods leaning down and kissing his belly he left his pup kick, "Louis you felt that ofc you do! He kicked oh my god my little champ"

Louis giggles stroking his alpha's head who was whispering things to his pup, "can't wait to hold you my little angel"

•••

*One month later*

"I'M NEVER LETTING YOU FUCK ME! ARRGGG" louis screams holding Harry's hand, "c-calm down omega our p-pup will be here soon" louis screams loudly as another wave of contraction hits him.

"NO FUCKING TILL ETHAN IS TEN YEAR OLD" harry frowns wiping louis' forehead he asked "who's Ethan?" Louis rolls his eyes grabbing harry by his hair tightly he said, "our pup you idiot!" Okay so louis even named him already on his own.

And harry admits louis gets hella aggressive during giving birth, "y-yes baby as you say I'll do, take deep breaths love" harry Reassured him. "We got his head, louis a hard push when i say okay" louis nods breathing deeply at doctors words.

"One....two....three NOW!" Louis screams loudly pushing with all his strength, clutching Harry's hand tightly probably stopping the blood circulation. Soon they heard the baby crying, "alpha you wanna cut the cord?" Harry nods and cuts the cord looking at his pup his eyes filled with tears.

•••

"He's just like you, right Ethan leo styles!" louis wipes his tears and says while he feeds his pup, harry smiles stroking his sleeping baby's soft cheek he said, "he has your cute button nose"

Louis nods chuckling, "and your curly hair" harry smiles kissing louis' cheek he said, "he's tiny just like you" harry laughs at louis' face.

"I'm not tiny!" Louis pouts adorably and harry nods kissing his pout he said, "you're right my omega is big and strong" Louis smiles and sats, "just like his alpha"

Louis pulls the nipple out of Ethan's mouth and wipes his face as he saw he has stopped sucking and was waking up, harry strokes his tiny soft cheek and slowly he opens his eyes, showing his bright green eyes making his parents coe at him.

"Louis?" Harry looks at louis grabbing his hand, "hm?" Louis looks at him frowning when he saw tears in Harry's eyes, "i....want to say sorry again for everything i did to you, my heart just doesn't calms down knowing i gave you so much hurt. The.... rejection the hurt i gave you the pain i....i was a fool to deny you I'm so sorry my beautiful omega.....and thank you so much for loving me even tho i did so much to you"

Louis gives him a soft smile and says, "I already forgive you the day you mated me harry, our souls are tied for the rest of our life how can i hold grudges against my mate....my soulmate" harry smiles and leans down kissing his forehead then he kissed Edward's forehead, whispering

"Thank you for giving me everything louis, my sweet omega"

"Yours truly..."

✿THE END✿

Thank you for all the support, votes and comments it really means alot to me. Stay safe and happy.
(Checkout my other books too :)
(Tomlinson brothers starting from tomorrow! For Prologue scroll)