15

"......your punishment is that tonight Infront of whole pack you will.... accept louis as your mate and our future luna and tonight you will mate him, only then only you can be the pack alpha "

Harry frowns rubbing his forehead he said "mom i don't like him" luna rolls her eyes, "that's why its your punishment and i love that omega he's perfect to take my position as the luna of this pack" harry signs and nods, "fine I'll do it"

Luna nods and says, "and congratulations you're a father now" Harry's eyes came out of his socket, "what!"

She nods smiling, "he's pregnant with our future hire remember it and if...if you hurt him I'll kick you out of this pack!" With that she left and he ran towards louis' room.

"What have you done you stupid omega!" Harry yells in louis' face who was on bed, "i-i'm sorry alpha she heard me and gigi tal-" harry jumps on bed and pins louis' hand growling in his face he said, "you lied to me! You told me you took your birth pills!"

"I didn't knew i would be spending my heat with an alpha! You came to me that night suddenly i wasn't in right state of mind!" Harry growls leaning down till his nose touch louis' he said, "then you could have told me that morning when i asked you!"

Louis whimpers looking away, "i....i thought you'll be angry and...hurt me" harry frowns, "i will hurt you? Omega i might not like you but i will not seriously hurt you physically" harry gets up and started pacing around the room.

"Um....what did luna said to you?" Louis asks sitting up playing with his fingers, "she told me i have to announce Infront of my whole pack that you are my soulmate and their future luna and then mate you later"

Louis blushes looking down he rubbed his stomach saying, "does that mean you'll do as she say" harry nods glaring at louis, "i have no other choice"

Louis looks down trying to hide his smile, his omega was jumping with joy knowing that his alpha will have to except him one way or other, in excitement he released a purr, this sound attracts their soulmates to show that they are excited/happy they want their alpha's attention even in happiness.

Harry looks at him smiling at his lap, his alpha was happier than ever and he likes the feeling that his alpha is happy but he still doesn't want to accept louis that's just how he is stubborn, as his omega purrs his alpha immediately got up in action he walks towards louis and hugs him tightly surprising him but louis hugged him as rightly smiling. But harry wasn't happy.

•••

Harry takes a deep breath and then looks at everyone, his future pack was standing infront of him, he looks towards his dad who was avoiding him after he found out about the truth

Harry takes a deep breath and then looks at everyone, his future pack was standing infront of him, he looks towards his dad who was avoiding him after he found out about the truth. He looks to his right side at louis who was smiling brightly that crinkles falls by his eyes.

Louis looks at him and now everyone was just waiting for him to say it....harry looks at his mom who gave him a nod and a stern stare and he gulps looking up at the moon as they were in the pack park where every pack alpha announce his soulmate.

Harry gulps and looks at moon and holds louis' hand who was also looking at moon.

"I.....Alpha Harry Edwards Styles......accepts my soulmate Omega louis william Tomlin Infront of moon goddess and my every pack member..... everyone bow down to your future pack alpha and luna!"

Everyone bows down as harry turns louis' face to himself and kisses him softly, louis smiles melting into kiss. After harry pulled back he looks at everyone who were now cheering.....and in that he saw someone who doesn't look happy......bran