2

"Are you crazy! What were you about to do omega!"

Gigi pulled Louis back as he was about to jump off the cliff. He was still sobbing hard his whole body shaking, ignoring louis' state she hugs him tightly rubbing his back she whispered in his ear.

"Calm down omega... Take deep breaths please!" Louis did as gigi told and calms down. Gigi is an omega also he can smell it... she's pregnant. "I- i'm fi-fine now" louis moves back and looks at gigi smiling sadly he steps back.

"Why did you stopped me...you could've just let me die. For once and all... I have no reason to live anymore!" Louis wipes his face trying to stop his tears taking a deep breath.

"What are you saying! Omega killing yourself is never the solution to any problem you know that! It's a huge sin to kill ourselves without god's permission and you were about to do that omega...."

Gigi grabs louis' face making him look in her eyes she asked, "what happened?" Louis looks in her eyes and broke down sobbing he falls on his knees he said, "m-my m-mate rejected me..." Gigi's inner omega howls in cry...the most painful way of hurting an omega is to be rejected by his mate.

"I'm so sorry...so sorry love. It'll be alright omega!" She whispers comforting words in his ear and hugs him till he calms down and was only sniffing.

"w-what is your name?" Louis asks pulling back now feeling shy to be around her in his slutty clothes but Gigi didn't mind it at all, "my names Gigi hadid what is your name?"

"I'm... Louis Tomlinson" Gigi smiled sadly stroking his cheek she said, "Louis you're so beautiful sweetheart, don't cry your mate is a fool to reject such a pure soul!"

"H-he rejected me cause i work at a club, gigi t-that's not even a reason to reject your soulmate! i was so happy to see my mate, my only will to live, i felt like i finally have someone, but then... He was so good looking and strong gigi my-my wolf was so happy to finally find him but i-i guess its just in my fate to live alone!"

"No louis no, moon goddess will never do something like this to any omega louis, you know that! you'll find your love soon sweetheart, you still have 30 days maybe ...maybe your soulmate comes back to you you know maybe? So don't lose hope darling!" Gigi says wiping louis' cheeks and he only nods and smiles sadly at her as he says,

"How many months are you" he looks at her stomach she smiles brightly petting her stomach she said, "3 months!" her belly was starting to show, Louis smiles and gets up with gigi saying, "That's really nice gigi! I hope you have beautiful and healthy pups!"

(I edited the book so you won't find any pubs in the place of pups in this book anymore 💀)

Gigi smiles but then she frowns looking around, "I'm lost here. I was here with some of my friends but as we were about to leave i got lost and they left without me!"

Louis chuckles and says, "I know the way out of this forest. I've...lived here for fours years now actually!"

"I first need to change then I'll show you the way out...come with me to my cabin its just some minutes away from here." Gigi agreed and was very curious to know about louis more so she asked,

"Why do you live in forest? I mean... Can i know your story...only if you want to tell me!" Gigi questioned and Louis smiles nodding,

"Long story short my parents kicked me out so i have to find a place to live. I found a cabin in here and started living there. About a job, no one was giving me a job because i was a omega you know society! so i once came across this club where i got a job as a dancer I... sometimes give lap dance to VIP guests but I swear I've never let any alpha touch me, they aren't allowed touch any omega and that's the policy of club, but my mate thought otherwise!"

Louis said looking down walking towards his cabin with gigi following behind. Gigi wraps her arm arm around him

"He's a fool for sure!"

•••

"Here you have the way!"

Louis points at the road and Gigi squealed, "Thank you! Please come with me to my house, I'll love it, if you meet my family and mate!" Louis smiles and agrees following Gigi to their house but he was shocked to found pack house. Where pack alpha, luna and their family lives!

"Y-you live in the pack house?" Louis asks, "yes my mate is going to be the second in command of future the alpha!" gigi smiles explaining.

"w-wait the alpha's son is back?" Alpha's son has went to london to study as per his own wish. He has promised his father to come back after graduation and with a mate after then he'll take over the pack, this is what all the pack members know.

Gigi nods and was about say, "Yes he is. His name is-" someone called her name making both of them look at the person behind them. As soon as they saw it's pack' Luns, they both bowed down.

"Luna!" (Luna/pack queen)

"Good evening Gigi and...?"

Louis blushes and says, "l-louis Tomlinson luna" The Luna hums and looks at Gigi, "Maya and her friends told me they lost you in the forest. you know, you should be careful now omega. You have a pup in yo, a responsibility! please be careful dear!"

"Yes, Luna. I'll be more careful from now on. I was lost in the forest but luckily I met Louis. He helped me find the exit!" Gigi says cheerfully.

"Oh i see! Thank you so much Louis! Please come in, we're about to have dinner. Your future alpha is here i hope Gigi told you."

Louis got really nervous, he hasn't seen their future alpha who's gonna rule the pack yet. "Yes she has but Luna, I think I'll go-"

"No Louis please have dinner with us. Maybe you'll make some friends then you'll feel better!" Gigi said making Luna frown, "better? Omega are you alright? Is there any problem?"

Before Louis could deny Gigi had spilled the whole truth to their luna making louis blush in embarrassment when the Luna hugs him.

"Oh my poor omega. He's a fool to deny you and Gigi is right you dear. You should make new friends! Come in, i also have an offer for you." louis was not sure but then again its luna he trusts her so he agreed and goes with gigi and luna. It was his first time stepping inside the pack house.

"Everyone this is Louis Tomlinson and he'll be joining us to the dinner!" Luna announced to everyone and there he saw a person who yelled,

"YOU!"