3

"YOU!"

Harry yelled startling everyone on the table. Zayn and Niall looks at who Harry is looking at and they both choks on air.

"Do you guys know each other?" Luna asks narrowing her eyes between Harry and Louis, "No!" "Yes!" Both of them answered together making her suspicious.

"I mean... Uh-he used to be my childhood friend yea and we studied together in nersery? Yes- yes!" Harry nods looking at his mother who motions louis to sit down next to niall who was looking at his food like its a book.

"Okay... Its good you remembered who you studied with ages ago! Nice memory Harry!" Gigi says going to sit next to Zayn his mate. "Yea!" Harry mumbled glaring at Louis who didn't dared to lift his eyes.

"Please, continue everyone!" Luna started eating. The pack alpha was quite the whole time now he finally spoke, "so Louis where do you live?" Louis got all nervous talking to the Alpha.

"I- i live in a cabin in f-forest." that made the Alpha frown, "with your mate? Or parents?" Harry rolled his eyes, his dad was the alpha of pack he can't help but investigate.

"I live alone, Alpha!" Louis says looking at the alpha who's now even more interested to know him.

"your parents-" 

Luna interrupted the alpha saying, "let the poor boy eat Desmond! He'll talk later!" Alpha nods and continues his eating so Louis does the same with Harry's green orbs drilling holes in his head.

After the dinner was over Luna said everyone to not leave she has something to say.

"What is it mum?"

Harry asks his mother who looks at Louis and said, "Louis, after hearing everything Gigi told me about you I'm willing to give you a job and a place to live! Do you want the offer? You can either decline or accept no pressure omega."

This caught everyone by surprise even Harry who spills his water he was gulping and yell, "what! Mom you barely know him!"

Luna gave his son a point stare and said, "And its my decision so no one will speak in between" before Harry could say further his dad spoke up looking at his mate he said, "I hope you know what you're doing anne and about this omega, if he wants it he can stay here!"

Now Louis was anxious under the whole family's stare and fiddled with his hand he said, "i-its fine Luna and Alpha, I'm happy in what i do and where i live!"

Gigi spoke up, "No louis you need change in your life, after getting rejected by your mate you need to show him that you're a strong omega. Who will stand on his own legs and show what a strong omega you are!"

Harry's forehead was sweating as everyone was shocked, "um..." Louis was speechless doesn't know if to say yes or no, "Tell me omega why did your mate rejected you?" The pack Alpha aks and Louis stuttered out,

"B-because o-of my profession"

Harry gulps his spit loudly hoping Louis doesn't tell his parents he's his mate. "What is your profession?" Louis looks at Zayn who was already looking at him with soft eyes. Zayn was the one to gave him that job when he saw in how much need the poor omega was.

"I'm a dancer at...a club." Said Louis.

The Alpha frowned and says, "But that doesn't mean you're a less of an omega! Your mate is a total fool to reject you omega. Zayn here owns a club that doesn't mean he's not a proper mate to her soulmate! Your mate is a fool to leave you" Alpha shakes his head saying he can't believe there are people like this in his pack little did he knows its his own son.

Harry was glaring at Louis who regretting coming with Gigi. "Um...i know!" Louis replies.

"I suggest you to accept your Luna's offer omega! You can live with us we will provide you everything. Also a decent salary job and also living in forest alone without an alpha is dangerous think about your safety!" Louis glanced once at Harry's face that was red from anger.

"Yes, I will accept your offer!"

•••

Everyone has gone to their room after the dinner, leaving Harry, Louis and Luna. "Harry, you will go with Louis to his cabin and bring him back after he has collected all his clothes and things that he'll be needing."

"But why me mum! Tell Zayn, I'm tired!" Harry whines like a kid. "Zayn is with her mate, I can't disturb them. You look free go with him." And with that she turns and leaves. Harry looks at Louis who was standing nervously by the door looking down at his feet.

"What do you want?"

Harry caught Louis off guard asking, "W-what?" Louis looks at him surprised. "What do you want? Why did you came here! I know you came here for money! That's what sluts do, begging for money and In return they can do anything for you huh! That's what you're here for to ask for money to get out of my life."

Louis' eyes filled with tears and he said, "I- i'm not here for money Alpha. G-gigi bought me here, i- i don't even know you were the alpha's son. I would have never came here if i knew that!"

Louis holds his chest that was heavy, Harry scoffs rolling his eyes he said, "Ofc, now you will act all innocent and play the victim card here! Who doesn't know their packs future alpha- you know what tell me- tell me the amount you want and get out of my life!"

Louis' inner omega cries loudly making him whine, "Please don't say that. I can change myself, i can you know that. please give me a chance, i can prove you how good of an omega i am and can be for you!" Louis says looking hopefully at harry who glared at him.

"I don't want you simple as that!" And with Harry grabs his car keys, going out. Louis wipes his tears ignoring the pain in his heart as he follows harry outside. He just hopes one day Harry will give him a chance to prove himself.

To show him how good of an Omega he can be for his Alpha.