29

(Louis' wolf form)

(Louis' wolf form)

Louis climbs in Harry's lap and licks his face making harry chuckle and pet his head louis lets out a loud purr making harry smile, "you're so beautiful my omega" louis gives harry a huge lick over his face as a thank you.

Harry strokes louis' stomach, the fur was so soft it makes harry want to cuddle his omega for the rest of his life. Louis snuggles in his chest and takes a nap while his alpha pets his stomach fondly.

•••

"Harry throw it I'm telling you last time!" Louis was standing in the kitchen with his hands on hips, harry was holding the box of cookies Eleanor gave earlier, "but we don't waste food-"

"I said throw!" Louis stomped his feet looking at harry sternly, "fine! Jealous lou" harry mumbles the last words, "what did you called me?" Louis watches as harry throws the box in the dustbin.

"I said my louu!" Harry grabs his omegas by waist kissing his forehead, louis turns around letting his alpha hug his back as he grabs some things, "what're you making my love?"

"I'm making cookies!" Louis says smiling at his alpha who chuckled and started helping him.

"All done. We have to wait for- oh my god lou!" Before harry could finish his sentence louis threw some of the dough on his that hit Harry's cheek. Louis laughs loudly looking at Harry's face.

"Well let's play fair then!" Harry grabs a handful of flour and throws it at louis who squeals and tried to hide, "okay then the game is on!" Louis grabs the dough and starts throwing it on harry who falls on his knees and started running towards louis on all four making louis run around giggling.

"Aaargg harry leave mee!" Harry picked him up bridal style and spins laughing, louis holds his neck tightly giggling.

"Hey guys!" Louis groans loudly holding his alpha as eleanor comes in room again with two different boxes in hand, "Eleanor you can't just come in our house like that!" Harry scolds her in which she pouts and says, "I'm sorry alpha i bought you and luna some cake i made it myself!"

"We don't want it go away!" Louis hisses like a cat holding his alpha close, harry chuckles and sits on couch with louis on his lap, "let's try some of it hmm" louis looks with wide eyes towards harry, "just a bite lou" harry says.

"Yesss this one is for you aloha and this one is for luna" eleanor sits handing the boxes to harry and louis, "i wanna eat my alpha's" louis says trying to grab Harry's box, "um...its isn't healthy for you luna its specially made for alpha's, this one's for you" Eleanor says pointing towards the yellow box she bought for louis.

"Fine!" Harry and louis takes a bite of their cakes, louis stops eating after one bite but harry finishes his cake, "I'll take louis' cake " Eleanor quickly grabs louis' cake box and stands up, "I'll leave you two alone alpha" eleanor quickly leaves making harry frown, why is she giving them cookies and cakes?

•••

"Babyy get up you've been sleeping for the past 3 hours!" Harry shakes louis who was sleeping in his arms, "i need to pee darling" louis doesn't makes a sound just holds his alpha tightly, Harry's alpha howls in his chest as to why isn't his omega replying to him.

"Louis?" He shakes him stroking his cheeks, slowly louis opened his eyes but the shine was gone from them his face was pale, "baby you alright?" Louis goes to speak but starts coughing roughly in his hand harry rubs his back calming him.

When louis' cough was over he wipes his mouth and was shock to found blood on his hand, harry gasped loudly quickly grabbing him in his arms he ran outside in his car, "don't worry baby we're going to doctor yeah stay with me baby"

Harry doesn't got a response back...