17

(Smut alert)

Louis turns around hands behind his curvy back he blushes looking at harry who's hard as rock in his pants, "um...how do i look?" Louis asks nervously.

Harry shook his head and looks at every inch on louis glorious body, "fucking gorgeous c'mere" he threw his phone, louis giggles and slowly walks towards harry. Harry grabbed his hips and pulled him towards himself making louis fall in his lap he smirks, "all mine"

Louis nods shyly and looks in Harry's deep green eyes, "so gorgeous" harrys hand travelled up louis' torso passing his tummy, he pinches louis' nipples lightly making him gasp. Harry kisses louis'  neck and up to his neck and ear he whispered, "show me what you got"

Louis climbs in Harry's lap and started rocking his hips, he kept his hands on Harry's broad shoulders and said, "I'm all yours alpha!" Harry kept his hand on his ass kneading the flesh he nods, "all mine"

Louis keeps his head on Harry's shoulder whimpering, "i need you alpha" he was producing silk so much that Harry's alpha can't control it now, he flips him on his back and get on top of him, "don't worry my sweet omega alpha will take care of you" harry touches his body wherever his hands could go.

Louis moans softly when harry rubs two of his fingers ivyer his rim that was dripping from silk. "So beautiful" Harry's kisses his neck sucking bites everywhere visible, "oh alpha" louis clutches Harry's bicep when he felt two of his alpha's fingers in him, stretching him.

"You like that omega" louis nods and closes his eyes, harry inserts his third finger pumping in and out he whispers in his omega's ear. "Gonna knot you so well! Fill you up with my pup you're already is full aren't you"

"I want more alpha i want more" harry chuckles as his omega moans he removes his fingers and quickly strips himself, "you ready to get filled up baby?"  Louis whimpers in his neck nodding, "yes please"

Ever so slowly harry pushes the head of his knot inside louis' tight heat, "fuckk so tight" louis throws his head back, "urggg for you my alpha" harry started pounding inside him at fast pace, louis wraps his legs around his waist moaning loudly,

"Minee" harry growls and lightly bites louis' neck, he hits his prostate over and over again making him cry loudly, "I'm close alpha" harry kisses his neck the part below his right ear, the part where an alpha bites his omega marks him for a life bond.

"Cum with me omega" Harry's knot swells up and louis moans loudly releasing in his panties, Harry's knot spilling his seeds inside him, knotting him, he sink his sharp wolf teeth in his omegas neck drawning blood,

"Ohhhh my alphaa" louis moans loudly holding Harry's neck he archs his back, pleasure shooting his body, his soul tying up with his alpha's to unbreakable life bond. Harry licks the blood off, and the bite mark starts to heal, when it was completely healed there was a scar that was going to be there for the rest of his omega's life.

"You okay angel?" Harry whispers, he only got a soft moan in reply, he tried to pull out but his knot was tyed inside louis who whimpered, "shhh I'm not going anywhere" he kisses the scar over and over again smiling to himself, "my omega"

"My alpha!"

•••

When louis wakes up in morning, it was like he got a new life, his body left so alive his omega was the happiest and his heart it was beating as fast as every, he looks to his right at his alpha...finally his.

"Alpha?" He pets Harry's curly hair Whispering, "hmm?" Louis cuddles in his chest mumbling, "good morning" he felt harry nod, he looks at his sleeping face and smiles, "you're so beautiful" harry opened his eye immediately, "what no" he gets up rubbing his eyes, louis giggles and sits up as well pulling the duvet up.

"Did you liked it last night?" Louis asks fiddling with his fingers, harry looks at him and nods, "y-yea i mean....now we're mates i bond you last night and....yeah it was fine" he gets up stretching his arms he looks at louis who was touching his mark on neck.

"Does it hurts?" Louis shook his head smiling, "i feel so good" harry rolled his eyes, "yeah whatever" he goes in washroom to shower, louis gets up and goes to pick out his work outfit just then harry comes out stark naked dripping from head to toe.

"What're you doing?" He asks shaking his head making water splash everywhere, "getting ready for work!" Louis says looking at his clothes, harry walks closer to him shaking his head, "oh no louis you can't work"

"Why?"

"Because I'm your alpha now and I'm saying it!"