11

"do you like it?" Bran asks louis' after opening his eyes, he planned a picnic at the forest hill for him cause he knows how much omegas love nature he learned all that for Lou.

"Like? I love it bran its so beautiful" louis hugs bran and he Chuckled in response, "well let's get started with this date shall we?" Louis nods and sits down on the blanket bran as all set up and starts serving food for both of them.

"Tell me more about yourself" louis asks bran when they both were eating, bran chews his last bite and signs, "i have a brother actually his name is Alec! And he was also gay but in closet he saw what my parents did to me so he got even scared to come out, after i had a job and i was kinda settled i tried to reach in touch with him without my family members knowing its been two years since we've start talking and meeting up at different places to you know build back our brother bond"

Louis smiles and says, "i could never understand what its like having a sibling to be honest" bran chuckles and says, "siblings....are pain in the ass and also our comforter i mean they ...we sometimes love them more than we live our parents and Alec and i had that bond from childhood which we have gained again...and also he's out of the closet now and lives separately with his boyfriend"

Louis smiles and says, "I'm glad you both are now happy and together" bran nods and says, "I'm so glad my parents kick me out...only then i saw the outside world other people and understood what's its like to live freely..." He strokes louis' cheek and said, "what its like love freely" louis blushes and kissed his hand saying, "I'm glad too"

Bran gave him a smile and cuddles closer to his side looking at the sunset he signed, "its so beautiful isn't it?" Louis asks looking at sunset and bran hums looking back at Louis he said, "not as beautiful as you"

•••

"You i guess you're not the person who kiss on first date" bran teases louis, they both were Infront of pack house it's past 11, "maybe i am maybe not" louis says smirking lightly,

"Then how do i find out?" Bran steps closer to louis who looks back up at him smiling he replied, "then find out yourself" bran signs and leans down gently cupping louis' cheek he leans and brushes his lips with louis'

Louis stands on his tip toes and crashes his lips with him just then the door opens and steps out harry, "well what a sight to see a human trying to eat a omega's face"

Louis steps back wiping his lips he blushed and looks at the girl beside harry who looks like she was scolding him, "sush harry they both looked so cute!" Louis blushes and harry rolls his eyes,

"Well u should go bye take care" bran says kissing louis' cheek and leaves, and Louis finally turns towards the girl beside harry who was an omega, "hii I'm louis Tomlinson"

"Hey I'm Taylor swift" taylor rejects louis' handshake and instead hugs him tightly making louis chuckle, "I'm Harry's friend-"

"Mate! My mate" louis' smile fell for a second but he smikes again, "that's great you're so beautiful" louis says looking at taylor who coes, "aw such a beautiful person is calling me beautiful I'm blessed" louis giggles and taylor joined him

"Alright that's enough laugh for today" harry interrupts, taylor smiles, "I'll meet you soon louis" she hugged him one last time, "hopefully!" Louis replies.

"Okay where's my hug?" Harry says to taylor who rolled her eyes and said, "you're a big bad alpha you don't need hug you need a punch!" Taylor jokes and louis laughs but stops as soon as harry glares at him.

"Anyways bye!" And with that taylor leaves, "i think you should have dropped her home" louis says to harry who rolled his eyes and said, "she'll be fine her punch really hurts"

Louis giggles and says, "have you experienced it?" Harry glares at him and says, "none of your business" he goes back inside house and louis goes behind him...he don't know why but he feels good to meet taylor...he doesn't feel jealous its like his omega already know that Taylor would be a perfect mate for Harry....

"How was....your date?" Harry asks as louis was going upstairs he was following him, his eyes didn't left louis ass that was shaking as he steps up.

"It was amazing he-"

"Yeah yeah" harry waves his hand going in his room, louis huffs and goes to his room as well smiling to himself... at least harry talked to him....