31

"why isn't he waking up? Its been two fucking days!" Harry snaps at the doctor who came to check louis' condition, "please calm down alpha we did everything we could have done" the doctor leaves and harry huffs sitting back in his seat.

"Are you mad at me omega? I'll do anything to make it up to you baby please wake up.... I can't live without you darling" harry's body shook as he sobs painfully holding louis' hand.

"I'm.... I'm so sorry" he kissed louis' hand and forehead keeping his hand over his little bump he said, "how are you my angel? Please tell your momma to wake up daddy is so worried he wants to hold him hug him kiss him talk to him" he kisses his tummy then covers him back with the sheets.

Someone knocks, "come in" harry wipes his eyes and says. Anne and des slowly came in, Anne's eyes were red as soon as he saw louis. "Oh harry" she goes and hugs harry tightly harry tried to hold back his tears but he couldn't he broke down.

"M-mum h-he's not waking up, its been two days" anne rubs his back and des keeps his hand on his head, "don't worry harry he's very strong he'll make through it my son"

"Des is right harry, he's very strong do you know how painful it is to feel the rejection of their alpha? It feels like somebody rip your heart into half and took away the other half....its the worst pain a wolf could ever feel... he's been through it my son he's so strong"

Harry pulls back and sits on the stool wiping his eyes he looked at his mate on bed not moving just his chest moving up and down breathing through the oxygen mask, "he's been through so much all because of me, I've hurt him so much mom he still accepted me and loved me he's....so kind and sweet mom i love him i don't wanna lose him mom I don't wanna" harry keeps his head in his mom's lap and cries out again, anne wipes her own tears and rubs his son's back,

" Harry you're a strong aloha my son you've been an amazing alpha he forgave you cause he loves you who can someone not love you my child you're so smart and sweet. Whatever is done is the past harry look forward to future i know he'll wake up he has a pup on his way he'll come back for you and your pup"

Harry nods and looks at his omega, "he'll come back"

•••

Harry was sleeping that night with his omega's hand in his when louis' hand move waking him up, he looks towards louis who's chest was raising up and down as he breath heavily. "Louis? louis! Doctorr!" Harry yells in minutes doctor came in running.

Doctor checked louis pulse and quickly removes some strings attached to louis' body, a nurse gave him a injection after that louis calmed down a little and slowly opens his eyes, harry rushes to his side grabbing his hand he smiles tearly, "Louis?"

"H-harry"

Harry smiles widely kissing his omega's hand over and over again he said, "yes baby I'm right here " louis gives him a small smile making harry smile widely. "H-hey" harry kisses his cheek and said, "hii my omega"

"How do you feel louis?" The doctor asks to which louis replied, "t-tired and weak" harry rubs his hand, "you'll feel that for some days and your alpha will tell you about uhem it" with that doctor left, "a-about what harry?"

Harry smiles sadly and cupped louis' face saying, "you were poisoned by Eleanor, the poison effected one of the pup louis, we lost it....we lost one of our pup" louis' eyes wide and his hand quickly went to his stomach, "w-what"

"Its....all my fault i didn't kept you safe I'm so sorry my omega" louis' eyes filled with tears he shales his head holding his alpha's face he said, "n-no alpha its not your fault whatever is done is done I'm happy we at least have one pup and I'm here safe with you" harry kisses his hand and smiles, "yes i promise I'll keep you safe and our pup...i promise baby"

Louis smiles with teary eyes at his alpha and said, "now kiss me you fool" harry chuckles and leans down to pec his lips softly and slowly, finally his alpha was peaceful now that his omega is back and safe...