5

"Liam is the CEO of a company named Hugo, you must know it as its a famous cloth brand and he can offer you a nice job in his company!" Luna says as all of them were in living room while Harry and Desmond were at the council house.

"Uh Luna, Maya was there with me yesterday but she left me after i got lost and also she wasn't there for dinner, where is she?" Gigi asks munching on some Doritos that's dripping in mayonnaise, She can't help it its her crazy pregnancy craving.

"Because Liam's nieces birthday was yesterday so he's there with maya. They'll be here in some time, he has called to inform us. Anyways Niall will take you to the company and Liam will be here anytime." Luna says motioning towards Niall who jumps and grabs his keys grinning towards Louis he said,

"Let's go!"

•••

"So this is Our office! On first floor to the third floor our designers work, above them our models work and that is also where all our shoots happens. Above that floor is Liam's and mine office!" Niall explains to Louis while walking inside the building. Louis nods as he walks into the elevator and Niall pressed the top floor button just as someone yelled to stop the elevator for him.

"Oh- Hey Brandon!" Niall hugs the man who gets in the elevator saying, "Hey Nialler! how are ya? And who's this beauty?" Brandon said looking at Louis who blushed and said,

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." Brandon smiles forwarding his hand he says, "I'm Brandon flynn" Louis shook his hand and also noticed that he can't smell him.

"Are you a Human?" Louis asks and Bran nods, "Yep, I hope you're not allergic to us!" he says with a wink making Louis laugh.

"Oh not at all! I'm an Omega actually!" Bran nods and smiles, "I can make out by your nature." Niall was just standing there while both of them flirt like chicks.

"Guys Brouis or Landon?"

Bran and Louis looks at Niall, "what?" They asked at once. "Nevermind!" The elevator doors opens and Niall walks out as Louis and Bran follows him.

•••

"So this is Liam's office and he's here!" Niall says as Liam walks in, "Oh Hey, Niall, Bran and ... You must be Louis!" Liams looks louis up and down making him blush in embarrassment as he has everyone's attention on him.

"Liam! You're mated with a 3 year old child! Stop looking at him that way!" Niall says making Liam groans, "God- no I'm just looking at his body its... perfect-i- i mean Louis, will you model for us please?"

Louis was startled by his words, "W-what? I've never modelled in my life!" Bran pats his back and says, "Lou don't worry, I'll teach you. I'm a model as well, we'll do it together!"

Liam suddenly yells, "Oh guys wait, i got a great idea! You both can model for our next shoot. you guys will rock it! I can already picture it."

"Louis, what d'you say?" Niall asks Louis who looks between Bran and Liam and sighs. Nothing to lose here so he agrees.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Bran cheers and hugs louis quickly.

"So, Bran go with Louis and meet Lora. She'll get you guys ready. C'mon- c'mon  hurry up, the shot starts in 1 hour!" Bran grabs Louis' hand going towards elevator, "Let's rock it beautiful!" he smiles at Louis.

•••

"Hey Lora, this is Louis." Lora turns and smiles hugging Louis as she says, "Hey, Omega. I'm a beta, my name's Lorance but call me Lora. You guys don't have much time so let's get started. Okay so, wear this Lou will style your hair and do the make-up okay?"

Louis was so nervous but Bran grabs his hand squeezing in reassurance and smiles, "You'll be alright, Louis." He smiled at him nodding and they both got to work!

•••

"But Dad, I don't need to throw a ball party to find my soulmate. I promise I'll find him soon now please don't mention it again." Harry says groaning as he stretches his arms, too tired from this counsel shit.

"Him? How do you know its a man?"

Harry gulps and says, "M-my alpha just knows it." He didn't meet his eyes and his Dad sighed and said, "Tomorrow is the ball party at pack house it will be announced throughout the pack and its Final!"

•••

"Wonderful and that's a wrap!"

Louis sighs changing back into his normal clothes as someone knocked on his dressing room, "Yes?" He opens after he's done.

"Hey Lou, um... Uh I was here to ask for your number like for you know to uh um..."

Bran trails off nervously looking around making Louis giggle, "Oh, I'm so sorry Bran but I don't have a phone." That made Bran jump and he immediately says,"Don't worry Omega. I'll get you one, come with me! I'll even drop you home!"

Louis agrees saying Niall that he's going with Bran on his way, "Where do you live btw?"

Bran asks as he was driving towards an Android shop. "I live in the pack house and before you ask, no my mate doesn't work for the Alpha. Actually, my mate rejected me because..." And Louis tells him all his story just because he felt comfortable around Bran.

"He's a fool to leave such a beauty!" Bran whispers parking infront of the shop, Louis smiles looking at him he said, "Am I beautiful?"

Bran smiles leaning to peck Louis' cheek he said, "A pure Beauty Omega..." Louis smiles nuzzling his nose into his cheek he said, "A pure beauty talking to a pure hotness!"

And fuck Bran kissed him that moment before thinking about anything...

and the thing is Louis kissed him back...

why?