Chapter 4~ The accident

It had been weeks since the wedding incident, and all that had occurred was Lord Farquaad's passion had grown for Y/N and they had began to date, they'd fallen madly in love. Things had gotten better for Y/N's home life, too, their Ma had accepted their relationship, and everyone became gleeful at that news.

This day started like any other, Y/N would wake up, and run to Lord Farquaad's room to greet him, though, he wasn't there. Y/N found him in the servants quarters, "what are you doing down here, babycakes?"

"Oh nothing, my love." He walked to Y/N, kissing their hand as they bowed, and they walked out of the quarters together, and down into the kitchen. Then, Y/N made theirs and Farquaad's breakfast, "you do have a talent for cooking, and for everything else, my dear." Lord Farquaad said, as he was being carried to the sofa by several butlers.

"Thankyou." Y/N sat on the couch with Farquaad, and hugged Farquaad, "what're you going to be up to today, oh Farquaad dearest?"

"I'm going to joust today, and I was hoping you would join me, we could be on horseback... together." He smirked, and gestured for a butler to bring them drinks.

"Of course, though i've never jousted before..." Y/N said hesitantly, and saw Lord Farquaad's face screw up in disgust.

"You've never what-?! Ok... ok... it's ok, I, Lord Farquaad, can teach you." He looked proud, as he always did.

A few hours later, Lord Farquaad and Y/N arrived at the jousting event, "this is my horse." Lord Farquaad exclaimed, however Y/N's face moulded to one of panic.

"Lord Farquaad, I think i'm too tall for this horse..." The horse was smaller than Y/N expected, though Lord Farquaad was small, so they didn't know why they didn't expect it.

"Oh dear... well, we will have to get you a full-sized horse, but don't worry, you will understand how to ride as you go along. It's no issue." Y/N mounted a large, brown horse, with a fabulous blonde mane, "the horse almost has hair as great as mine, but i've got the best hair in all the kingdom." Lord Farquaad shouted from his horse to Y/N, and this made Y/N laugh.

Y/N yanked on the reigns of the horse, and the horse suddenly began to trot along, "Farey! How do i stop this?" The horse continued to go faster, and Y/N began to panic. Wind blew hair into their eyes, as the horse quickened to a run, out of pure panic, "help!" They shouted, before the horse stopped suddenly, and Y/N was flung off of the horse, and onto the ground... then, Y/N saw black, and only black.

All of a sudden, Y/N awoke, and they saw blue sky, and felt a hand hold theirs, "what the...?" Then, they realised, Lord Farquaad was holding them in his arms, "Lord Far-" They got shushed, and Lord Farquaad shouted, "I will save you, my queen!" And scooped them up.

Now carrying them back to the castle, Lord Farquaad kept looking down at Y/N, to check on them, though, Y/N was only getting flustered by the dreamy face looming over them.

"Lord Farquaad... I'm getting a sense of deja vu from this... it's almost like a recognise you, from another life..." Y/N mumbled, as they got carried to the master bedroom, and sat down on the bed.

"Don't be silly Y/N, deja vu is a load of codswallop." He rolled his eyes, and sat next to Y/N, "I'll ask the butler to make you a wonderful drink. I won't be long, dearest." He got up and went to walk out of the room; but he locked eyes with the mirror, "my my... i'm so hot..."

Y/N looked confused, then laughed, thinking he was joking, however he was not, and he really idolised himself. Y/N decided to look around the room whilst Farquaad was checking himself out, so they got up from bed, and walked to a cabinet, then opened it.

And what they found changed their views forever.