Chapter 7- chaos.

Y/N stormed back to the castle, though they still felt awful for Farquaad, as he still hadn't returned from the forest.

"I... I feel terrible..." Y/N sat down in front of the magic mirror, "MM... please show me where Lord Farquaad is... I'm very worried, and it's not like him to just... WALK away. He would usually order to be carried."

"Well... oh my. Maybe you don't want to see this Y/N. Please, ask later." MM's face slowly disappeared, and Y/N was left without words.

"MM! Tell me this instant...! What's happened-?!" Y/N got angry, and they shook the mirror, then attempted to take it off of the wall.

"Hey! Hey! Stop...! Y/N he's cheating on you!"

Y/N stopped. Everything went blurry, and they sat down again, "no... no he can't be... show me..." A picture slowly appeared on the mirror, it was Farquaad... and he was with Preminger. He was kissing him.

"I'm... sorry Y/N." The face disappeared again.

Y/N collapsed off of the seat and began to sob, "I loved him...! I still do love him...!" Y/N stamped their foot, then slammed their hand down on the table: they were distraught.

~A few hours later~

"Oh Y/N! I'm home! I've decided to forgive you for those... crude comments you made! And everything is ok now!" Lord Farquaad came running upstairs, "Y/N...? Are you here...?" He went into Y/N's bedroom hastily, only to see nothing there. All of Y/N's possessions were gone, and there was a note on the bed, "what the...?" Farquaad walked to the note and opened it, it was written with ink on a tea-stained piece of paper. The note read:

Dear Lord Farquaad,

I saw you cheated on me. So I'm sorry, I cannot do this any longer, so I have left. I love you, but I cannot stay knowing that you betrayed me in this way.

Yours truly, Y/N.

"You're kidding... no... no... no... Y/N!" He went running downstairs and into the courtyard, busting through the oak door dividing the outside world from the inside world, "Y/N, where have you gone?! I love you, truly, I do! I was just lost in the moment..." He dropped to his knees, and began to sob.

Y/N was running through the village, to Lucy's house, they were still in tears, "Lucy! Lucy!" They knocked desperately at her door, "please answer... please..."

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update soon :)