Chapter 9~ throuple shenanigans

It had been a few days since Y/N began to date Preminger and Farquaad and they were a match made in heaven. The whole kingdom was rejoicing in celebration of the new royal throuple, which made the three even more delighted.

"Y/N, oh my dearest Y/N, it's time to wake up!" Y/N opened their eyes groggily, being met by Preminger and Farquaad cuddling, "come join us, won't you dear?" Y/N did as they were told and cuddled close to Farquaad's small body.

"They're so cute when they're sleepy," Lord Farquaad muttered, almost in awe of Y/N.

"I'll go make breakfast, you stay here with Y/N," Preminger jumped up from the bed and gracefully strolled out of the throuple's shared bedroom.

Farquaad nodded at Preminger in acknowledgment, but continued to hold Y/N in his arms. Y/N felt safe in his hold, as if it was their heaven.

Around 20 minutes later, Y/N heard Preminger return to the throuple's bedroom and looked up. He was carrying 3 plates of breakfast and had a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning Y/N, when I last saw you, you were half asleep," he chuckled and gave Y/N their breakfast, laying back down next to Farquaad.

"You took quite a while, Premmy," Farquaad interrupted, giving Preminger a mean glare.

"Oh I'm sorry Maxi, I ran into some trouble making the fried eggs."

"I'll forgive you, only if I get a kiss," Preminger leaned over and kissed Farquaad on the cheek with a smile.

_____________________________________

Dear diary,

Since we became a throuple, things have been better and the castle has become a more happier place. Farquaad and Premmy are wandering the kingdom as of now, whilst I plan Farquaad's birthday party. All of the kingdom are invited and there's only a few days for planning until the night arrives, so I might need to get on with my work.

Signing out, Y/N.

Y/N put their pen down and stood up from the desk, then going back to the drawing rooms to complete their plans for the party. They'd planned a big celebration this year, with the ballroom being open to everyone coming. It would have a large water feature in the middle, surrounded by 5 chocolate fountains and around 30 dining tables, each reserved for the most esteemed guests in the kingdom.

"This is it. It's perfect. Now to sort out the theme..."