Chapter 1: Catching Up

(Y/n)'s POV

Ochitsuku: so let me get this straight, after passing out you were sent to a strange world inside your own mind, and while you were there, Plague had free control over your body. It was there where you met a little boy who looked like a younger version of yourself. After meeting this boy you were able to pull Plague back into your mind, and after subduing him, he was ripped apart by these creatures you call "phobias". When all that was done you decided to name the boy you met "Spark" and were able to leave and control your body again?

(Y/n): ...yep...that pretty much sums it up.

It had been about a month since I was released from Tartarus prison. After that I had to get used to going back to school, that and make up all the work I missed. I was currently having a talk with my therapist about what exactly went down with Plague and Spark. After explaining to her in great detail what happened in my mind, she continued.

Ochitsuku: hm, so this boy...what did you say he was exactly.

(Y/n): Plague said he was a representation on my innocence and morality.

Ochitsuku: hm, I think I have a theory about this. If this boy was a representation of your innocence then he may have acted as a motivator that led you to finally confronting Plague as a way to protect him.

(Y/n): that doesn't sound too far off.

She smiled.

Ochitsuku: I guess that's just your father's genes. The son of a hero so desperate to protect others would surely have the same goal.

(Y/n): I'm pretty sure I know a few people who'd disagree.

Ochitsuku: hm, there's just 1 thing I don't get.

(Y/n): what's that?

Ochitsuku: you said Plague disappeared after being ripped apart by those "phobias", but through out my life I've never heard of anyone with dual personality disorder having one of their personalities just...disappear. I don't know, it's just bothering me.

(Y/n): ha, maybe you don't know as much as you say you do.

She gave me a look before pointing over to the wall which displayed all her psychology degrees.

Ochitsuku: I earned my doctorate in psychology, I think I know what I'm talking about.

(Y/n): ok, sorry.

Ochitsuku: but still, it just doesn't make sense.

(Y/n): well, it seemed like he died, I don't know how else to put it.

Ochitsuku: even so, I still think there may be a chance that he'll-

I cut her off

(Y/n): please...don't finish that sentence. Thinking about it stresses me out.

Ochitsuku: oh, sorry!

She extended her hand for me to take. I took a hold of it and was quickly overwhelmed with a feeling of warmth and calm.

Ochitsuku: better?

(Y/n): yeah, thanks, Dr. Ochitsuku.

Ochitsuku: haha, I told you, call me Seroto when I'm on the job.

Present Mic: the calming hero, Seroto! Her quirk, Comfort! Whenever she takes a hold of someone's hand they will begin to feel a sense of warmth and safety. Since this quirk is so effective on people with psychological issues, she works as a licensed therapist on the side whenever she's not out in the field.

Seroto adjusted her glasses before a beeping sound came from the end table next to her.

Seroto: oh, that's it for our session. I've gotta get ready for my 2 o'clock. Hey, if anything strange happens, don't hesitate to give me a call.