Chapter 4: Push Forward

(Y/n)'s POV

After the first battle class A came out as the victors, capturing all of class B's team. Not long after the second battle commenced. However, before the participants left I approached Momo.

(Y/n): hey Momo, can I talk to you real quick.

She turned to me.

Yaoyorozu: hm, sure, did you need something?

(Y/n): well, it's just that...ever since I got rid of...you know who, I've been able to reach higher levels of stress without consequence, I don't like it...what I'm saying is don't make me stress while you're out there, ok?

Momo just laughed. She walked over a kissed me on the forehead.

Yaoyorozu: alright, I'll try my best.

I smiled.

(Y/n): great.

Momo turned and began to walk away before quickly turning back around.

Yaoyorozu: oh, I just remembered! Do you still have those ampules?

I undid the button on one of the pouches on my belt before opening it to reveal a bunch of small ampules filled with a purple liquid.

Over the month of me being back at  UA me and Momo managed to repeat our experiments for a cure to my virus after Plague burned all our research. After making a list of the chemicals and instructions, we sent it to a support agency to have it properly tested and produced.

Yaoyorozu: good, let's hope they work like the support agency said they would. Anyway, wish us luck.

I smiled and waved as her and the rest of her team left.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) watching the battle with pure distain

So yeah, Momo's team got decimated, but I'll be damned if I didn't admit they put up a good fight.

???: don't you gulp at me!

(Y/n): hm...

At that very second I thought could hear Bakugo yelling at someone out of my line of sight. I got up and walked over to where I heard it and saw All Might, Midoriya, and Bakugo gathered in a spot just out of earshot from the others.

(Y/n): hey, whatcha talking about down there?!

Bakugo's head snapped over in my direction.

Bakugo; NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, BIO-BASTARD!

(Y/n): oh, come on...

I leapt over the railing and walked over to to them.

(Y/n): you talking about One For All stuff?

The moment I mentioned One For All, Bakugo's face appeared stunned. He turned to All Might and Midoriya.

Bakugo: HOW DOES HE KNOW ABOUT THAT?!

(Y/n): my question is how do you?

Midoriya: I told him after I got my hero license. I've known kacchan for a long time, I can trust him.

I turned to Bakugo.

(Y/n): ya know, for someone trusted with a secret this big, you're not very quiet about it.

Bakugo: SHUT UP!

(Y/n): anyway, what's up?

I watched as Midoriya looked down before recounting the events of last night.

Bakugo: in your sleep?

(Y/n): ok, that seems a bit odd.

Bakugo: ha, you're so hopeless I can't tell if your improving or failing.

Midoriya: honestly, I don't know either.

Bakugo: when're you gonna master One For All?

Midoriya's head perked up.

(Y/n): dude, he's not gonna master it overnight, as far as I know, he only got it at the beginning of the year.

Bakugo: soon? I've gotten stronger since the last time we fought so you better be keeping up.

(Y/n): ok, just ignore me.

Midoriya smiled.

Midoriya: I'm trying, I swear.

Bakugo: the hell are you smiling at?! I'm dead serious, ya idiot, and that dumb look is pissing me off!

(Y/n): what doesn't piss you off?

Bakugo: YOU WHEN YOUR MOUTH IS SHUT!

With that last statement Bakugo stomped to over to the other students. I sigh.

(Y/n): he's really pushy about it, but...he's right.

I turned to Midoriya.

(Y/n): if you want any chance of beating All For One, you've gotta master One For All as soon as possible. We can't just sit around and expect him to stay sitting in his cell forever, he's going to make a move eventually. Your quirk acting up in your sleep is just a simple misstep.

I put my hand on Midoriya's shoulder.

(Y/n): Don't push yourself too much, but...don't take too much time getting where you need to go either.

He smiled at me.

Midoriya: right.