Chapter 3- "WE'RE NOT DATING"

The earth was peaceful, birds singing they're lovely songs, bees blooming flowers, the sun shining. You'd think the humans on this planet would embrace this energy.

Well let's just say the media was not peaceful.

Ningning's P.O.V

Ive never wanted to hit someone so much, but right now some people aren't in their right mind.

Im scrolling through articles of Giselle and Haechan on their lunch date, and a pic of them about to kiss. Hate comments towards Giselle erupted, calling her some very inappropriate names.

"WHAT A BITCH" I fumed as I read another hate comment,"language" Karina said sternly while putting some avocado on her toast, " ok where's Giselle" Winter said sounding a bit worried. Right as she said that Giselle enters through our dorm, " GISELLE, you ok" I asked, she then falls to her knees crying as she told us about her being trampled by fans. The worst part is we have a fan sign meeting with fans next week, and I'm sure the rumours aren't going to die down anytime soon.

Chenle's P.O.V

I didn't know about the rumours till Jaemin comes in with his face shook.

"what" I questioned, " bro have you seen the news about Giselle and Haechan" he stated, " and damn dispatch need to lay off" he also added sounding a bit angry. While I read the news I see Haechan walk in our dorm," I feel like shit" he says sounding tired, he immediately goes straight to his room not wanting to talk about the situation.

Karina's P.O.V

I felt really bad for Giselle, and inside I was boiled with anger. I needed to cool off, so I took my cap and mask, and set off to a small pond that no one goes to anymore.

When I arrived I looked around to see if there was anyone there I saw Jeno with his hood on. " What are you doing here" he asked as he sat down beside me, "well I'm just clearing my mind from the situation" I said but then I found myself just ranting about my feelings, I could see from the corner of my eye, Jeno staring at my lips eyeing it with great interest. I felt my cheeks get hot but I quickly cover that by bringing my hands to my cheeks. I got pretty embarrassed," what are you staring at" I said stuttering a bit, He flinched and looked in my eyes while showing me a soft smile. I got confused but he soon made me understand, " I think you're really beautiful" he mumbled softly. I smiled at him brightly and realized it was getting dark. " we should probably get back" I suggested.

Jeno walked me home and I think from then on I had different feelings for him.

A week later

"Don't worry you got this, if they bring the situation up you can leave right away" Winter uttered to Giselle with a reassuring face but that face soon turned into a hesitant face as she checked her phone.

Winter's P.O.V

I was giving Giselle a pep talk before we went out there to meet some of our fans after this we had a video call for international fans, anyways I was interrupted by a text from Jaemin.

Annoying ass >:(

Jaemin: Is Giselle ok with all the hate comments

Winter: why would you care !?!

Jaemin: :o someone is jealous ;)

Winter: Shut up and leave me alone

Jaemin: you're the one who gave me you're number

Winter: ...

Jaemin: anyways wanna hang out I'm bored

Winter: Im about to do a fan sign meeting with the girls so I can't and I wouldn't hang out with you

Jaemin: whatever your no fun -_-

End of text

Giselle's P.O.V

I sat down beside Ningning and Karina, The fan meeting was going great, people asked about the comeback, they complimented us, gave us gifts. but it all went bad.

A group of teenagers cut the line and only came to me,"Are you Dating Haechan Oppa" she interrogated,"I could tell she was kinda of jealous but I held in my anger and responded politely," no I am not dating haechan" I responded. "Liar you're dating him and you kissed him, you probably fucked him to-" she was interrupted by Karina who quickly defended me." If you aren't going to be kind or stop making false accusations I will politely ask you to leave" she said sternly.

" why should I apologize when you're just a who-" again I was rapidly defended by Winter and Ningning, soon cameras were out and here I was just sitting there, but I stood up after I heard something so rude I could start a fire with my anger. "Ok fine protect her but haechan wouldn't go for Giselle" The teenage girl then fixated her gaze at me," did you pay him, I mean look at you, but then again y'all are just perfect for each other" the girl paused for a moment before she said her last words to her sentance

"Greedy and dumb"

Ok it was one thing to talk about me but not Haechan, I clenched my fists and stood.

and there I bellowed to everyone in the room

" WE'RE NOT DATING"

With tears in my eyes I then ran out of the auditorium.

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎