Chapter 10- Big surprise!

"breath, ok breath" I told Haechan as he struggled to release his clenched up fists. " He's such an idiot, ugh a nosy ass" Haechan yelled making sure Jaemin could hear him from the other room. " bro sit down a bit", " Renjun, how can I calm down, that bitch is clearly the one who started it, didn't you see while you guys walked in" Haechan growled again saying it louder for Jaemin to hear.

I sigh, "ok umm Imma go check up on Jaemin" I was cut off by Haechan's scoff but I rolled my eyes and continued. "stay here and drink some water to calm down or something" I suggested while entering Jaemin's room.

But as I walked in I saw Jeno staring at Jaemin in shock, I was confused but was also soon shocked by how unbothered Jaemin was, as if him almost getting lunged at and punched didn't happen. He looks up from his phone and rolls his eyes while opening his mouth."look I honestly don't care about that douche bag, didn't you guys see him dancing with winter during our little mini party" He raised his voice a little while saying the last part, " oh so your jealous" Jeno muttered, I looked at him with an "seriously" look but he ignored it and continued on with teasing Jaemin.

"Shut the fu-" I cut off Jaemin with a glare daring him to finish that word, he gulped as he continued. "All I'm saying is Haechan shouldn't play with them, especially since we're basically their role models other then red velvet sunbaenims" Jaemin said while twitching his eye as he mentioned his name, now this wasn't good as we had to go to an award show in a few days. "look just stay out of Haechan's way and avoid each until we get the chance to sort this out" I huffed showing that I was tired of the two, I wish I didn't walk in on them fight, Mark hyung is much better with this kind of situation.

***

"ahhhhh" screamed girl 2

"bro what's your problem" Girl 4 scolded

"Us and Nct dream are going to the same award show" Girl 2 answered as if she wasn't being told off by one of the maknaes

" Can't we just focus on our comeback" Girl 5 munched as she entered the living room with a burger

"oh just let the girl dream" girl 1 chuckled while looking up from her phone

"Unnie you shouldn't encourage her to get her heart broken" Girl 3 scoffed

"And like Onda said he could be gay"Girl 3 added

"hey who mentioned my name" Onda questioned as she scanned the rest of her members

"Everglow" Girl 5 mocked as she said their signature beginning lyric to their songs

The rest of everglow laughed while Mia was thinking of her little crush.

"Oh just let it go, we're just joking" Aisha stated as she sat down beside her friend

"yeah its not a big deal anyways" Yiren implied while finishing the rest of her burger until she noticed E:U's stare.

"Why are you guys discouraging her she can get Jeno if she wants but if he's gay or taken then sure she'll back off" E:U's sentenced trailed off at the end before she ended it

"right?"

Mia's wasn't sure, she had liked him for quite some time. Instead she left to get to her room.

"Imma go make sure she's ok" Sihyeon confirmed as she followed Mia.

A Few Days Later

Winter's P.O.V

"oh come on all he has to do is just annoy me again and I'll be fine" I scolded my messages as they weren't filled with Jaemin's annoying texts. "Are you sure he's just a friend cause you kinda look obsessed" Giselle assumed while she streamed Hello by Joy unnie, I rolled my eyes and left the room to make a phone call.