Chapter 17- Crossing the line!

TW: suicide, bullying (and cyberbullying), verbal and physical  abuse and other violent stuff is mentioned in this chapter so if these are sensitive topics to you please click off this chapter (but its not like y'all would listen to me :^)

"So how'd it go?" I asked Ningning while cuddling next to her, "Well I mean he was nice" She responded timidly. " Oh come on Ningning don't lie" Giselle encouraged, " ok fine he was great, amazing actually" Me and Giselle squealed as she added the last part. "He drove me to a balcony dinner kind of date" Ningning gave a small smile while I suspect she's remembering the date," Wait what kind of car did he have" Karina asked as her eyes didn't leave her phone screen. "He had a sports car"" Ningning replied shortly, " Wait I think I know who it is" I exclaimed as I suspected who went out with Ningning."Who?" Giselle asked, "You went out with Chenle didn't you?" I pointed my finger at a very red Ningning as Karina finally lifted her eyes from her phone to look at us.

Ningning's very shy figure told us that I was right, "Damn since when were you and Chenle going out" Giselle asked astonished, " You know I do remember saying that it was a first date, so no we weren't going out everyday, it's called a first date for a reason" Ningning scowled at Giselle who had her hands raised as if she was surrendering from a fight.

Karina rolled her eyes getting ready to leave the dorm but we stopped her, " You know what's really suspicious, is that you're always leaving, and staying out for a really long time, where are you even going" I said with an arched brow. " Yeah that's true" Giselle said as she furrowed her eyebrows, " Let's hang out today with just us four, no need for you and Mia drama, or Boy drama, let's just relax" Ningning suggested with a cheerful smile. Karina had a smug look on her face before taking out her phone and texting someone, we frowned as we thought she wouldn't hang out with us until she looked back at us with genuine smile.

"Ok, where do y'all wanna go, because I just canceled my plans for today" Karina adressed while sitting back down. "We can go to the amusement park close to JYP entertainment" Giselle recommended, We all agreed and set off to the Amusement park. We called our manager and in no time she came to escort us to the amusement park.

Aespa's group outfit (You may choose which member is wearing which outfit)

***

"Don't be a baby Giselle come on, it's not even that scary" I encouraged while tugging on Giselle's arm, "Thats for you ok, not for me" She argued, I sigh before I drag her over to Karina and Ningning who were waiting to go on the ride. Giselle lets out a soft groan as I push her in front of me, placing her in the line, "Your so annoying" Giselle huffed while crossing her arms as I chuckled at her baby pout. When we got onto the ride I buckled up Giselle's seatbelt as she still had her arms crossed and her angry pout that hadn't left her face, so I ended up putting her seatbelt on like a baby.