Chapter 8- Who is she? (2/3)

Jaemin's P.O.V

"wHaT aRe YoU dOiNg" Winter said in a drunken manner, but when she noticed me she started to act more sober,"Jaemin leave me alone, Im trying to have fun" She says more serious this time. I was really angry, but I didn't know why, everything was going fine, until she danced with Haechan. I text Jeno, to tell him that we needed to stop this mini party, and that I was getting Winter back at her dorm. while texting Jeno I felt short tiny arms slither their way through my waist, its Winter.

"Why are you trying to stop the party, I was just having fun" Winter says with her small petite voice, " yeah right, more like having fun with Haechan" I mumbled still furious, "oooh your jealous" She said flirtatiously now trying to get my attention. " you won't remember this when you wake" I stuttered while she stroked my shoulder back and forth. My heart-beat was like a roller coaster, Soon I found myself done texting Jeno, and just staring at Winter's beautiful face.

Leaning in, inches away from her lips until, I can't she's, not fully sober yet. I pull her arms away from my neck and instead I take her home. That of course didn't go as planned.

After I arrived at the dorm I realized their dorm was locked, I knocked on the door, hoping someone would answer. nobody did, after waiting for a while I rang the door bell, again nobody opened the door. I decided to just take her to our dorm,"Where are we going" Winter wondered, "since you forgot your keys in the practice room we can't get in your dorm, so im taking you to my dorm" I stammered. " ooh so im going into your room" she whispered into my ear, I stop for a moment before I replied, "nope your sleeping in my bed, and im on the couch" I said informing her that we aren't going to do anything.

When we arrived I set her down on my bed, but before I could go get her some water, she wraps her arms around my neck, we stare at each other for a moment when I remember that she doesn't mean this, she's drunk. As she was leaning in I once again pull away from her and go to get her some water.

This is going to be one heck of a night

Ningning's P.O.V

While waiting for the cab to pull up someone calls me. I answered

Chenle: Hey why'd you leave, Ryujin wanted to get to know you more

Ningning: COULD YOU STOP MENTIONING RYUJIN

Call ended

I cried and cried, while just standing there, in the cold wind. I didn't know what to do but that's when I heard footsteps behind me," Ningning" Karina called, "what" I answered through my sniffles. Giselle gently wiped my tears away, "Boys are absolute trash sometimes" Giselle fumed in anger, I think she went through something too. Karina suggested we get back, I quickly told them Winter was with Jaemin. Karina smirked, we all smirked, she was probably, yeah ok this is getting a lil too dirty.

Haechan's P.O.V

Watching Giselle being on the brink of tears was heart breaking but at that point I was pretty angry, I take a sip of beer to shake the feeling off, until. " Ok we should start cleaning up" Jeno announces. Itzy starts packing up to get home, once they leave everyone has different emotions about this after noon. " yeah I fucked up" I say with a blank expression. "yeah I saw, there was a lot of drama tonight" Jeno says looking ashamed of the dirty practice room they now have to clean up. I groan but get up to help the boys clean up.

" Wait where's Jaemin" Renjun asked Jisung, " I don't know, I saw him physically drag Winter somewhere else then here, he looked angry" as Jisung said that I realize that I was dancing with Winter, Was Jaemin jealous. " Jaemin just took Winter home no need to worry" Jeno answered. " how would you know " Mark snickered," you were to busy with Karina" Mark added, Chenle laughs but soon goes back to thinking, Jeno glares at Mark, "hyung he texted me" Jeno replied still glaring at Mark snickering.

I laugh at my hyungs and continue cleaning.

Winter's P.O.V

I wake up with an extreme head ache, I look over my shoulder and see Jaemin's arms around my waist, I slowly wiggle my way free and find the bathroom. " why am I always cuddling this man, ugh what happened last night" I say trying hard to remember, my eyes widened when I realized my behaviour last night with Jaemin, I felt too embarrassed. I tip toed out of the bathroom but was greeted with a shirtless Jaemin, I ran out of the room with my face red.

While taking calm breaths I look up too see Nct dream chuckling at my reaction of Jaemin shirtless, " sorry you had to see that" Jisung said holding in his laugh, then I realize im in their dorm, how lovely. I quickly call my manager to come pick me up. But before I left I was met by Jaemin's serious gaze, acting like my flirtatious behaviour never happened. I look over at Haechan and remember dancing with him, and I said yes after he asked for my permission.

is Jaemin jealous

A week later

Chenle's P.O.V

I figured out that Ningning was jealous of Ryujin, Jeno hyung said it was quite obvious and Ive been trying to tell her that Ryujin's dating Beomgyu from tomorrow by together, but she ignored me over and over again, and I sought Ryujin for help.

" so she won't talk to you because she's jealous of me, have you told her that I have a boyfriend" Ryujin questioned, "yup" I replied. As we were talking about how I could get Ningning to talk to me again, I could see Ningning scowl at me from behind, then she runs away, causing a group of fans to run after her I quickly text her.

Ning :D

Chenle: Ningning why'd you run out like that !?!

text read

end of text

Of course I was ignored, I swam my fingers through my hair in frustration. " sorry Chenle, me and the girls have a interview to go to" Ryujin said while putting her mask and cap on.

Great im alone now.

Ningning's P.O.V

While I was walking around the park, I see Chenle talking to Ryujin, of course I try to ignore it but I scowl at him, he notices and in shock I start running out of there with a group of fans after me. I gasped in need of breath, while I take shelter behind a tree I watch as the fans got confused on where I got to. But of course the world hates me, I was given away by a ding. While I take off running again I get Chenle's text.

I roll my eyes while reading Chenle's text, ignoring it was the only option as I was getting chased by a crowd, I was trying my best to get to my dorm in time.

while running I think of Ryujin actually dating Chenle and my eyes start to burn with tears.

Tears were now streaming down my cheeks.

im crying

¯\_()_/¯