Chapter 30- She's back but to apologize 😟

I sipped the icy lemon drink as it sourly swam down my throat, in response to the sourness I let out a sigh.

"Ah"

But that reality of relaxation was ruined as the shouts and screams of fans woke me up from my sleepy dream.

Squinting my eyes open I give the performance I saw before me an annoyed groan, "You fell asleep" Winter  told me as I gave her a look that said 'I obviously know that'. Straightening my posture I watched as ENHYPEN left the stage, "How much longer is this going to go on for" I asked Ningning who was on my right. "I think we have to go through Twice, Purple Kiss, and last would be IVE" rubbing my eyes in pure irritation, I quickly smile for the camera coming my way as I pretended to be shocked on being on the big screen for everyone to see.

I gave finger hearts and the MY's in the audience erupted with cheers and chats so the camera man had no choice but to put me and all of my members on the big screen for everyone to see. Me and my members graced the audience plus the Kpop idols there with our big smiles and charming gestures but soon enough the camera diverted back to NCT 127 performing a song.

I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding in and in an instant I dazed over back to my dreamy world.

"Wake up Giselle, Giselle, we won an award wake up"

looking down to me was Karina whilst she tugged on my shoulder, quickly sitting up, I walked to the centre of the stage as Winter proudly took the album of the year award. Karina spoke a small speech towards MY's and other supporters in our lives and then it was over.

Ever since we've came back from America its like all the things we do here are piling up, like all of us becoming ambassadors of some brand.

Argh! that reminds me, I have to film a Dior advertisement and then have a whole photoshoot. Winter nudged my shoulder technically asking me what's wrong since it showed that my mood was a mix of irritated and tired, "I just want to sleep that's all" I told her shortly as she replied with, "its 11pm so you'll get enough sleep for tomorrow".

I smile unconsciously as I rest my head on the van window waiting to arrive to my bed.

The next day

12:48 pm ---- Ningning's P.O.V

Knock! Knock!

I smiled at a tired looking Jisung, "It seems like you slept late last night" I told him as I watched how crusty he looked, "You're looking for Chenle right" I nodded as I squeezed myself in between him and the door. "Chenle's in his room" I smiled instantly ready to run to his room but  something Jisung told me made me red like a tomato.

"I almost forgot, don't make any noises because I'm going back to sleep but if you are going to do the nasty- I mean do whatever but make sure to be quiet" Jisung huffed whilst he swiftly turned around to his room. Cursing under my breath I scowl at him and go back to walking to Chenle's room.

Twisting the door knob open I watch Chenle unknowingly scroll on his phone as I watched him with a loving smile. Before I could surprise him he sighs and takes off his shirt, I froze as my eyes widened, my breathing hitched and my cheeks flushed red. I never saw him without a shirt and now I wish he'd never put a shirt on, his simple yet alluring abs were displayed before me and it made my heart beat 20x faster.