Chapter 16- A date!

Mia's P.O.V

The familiar heart clenching moment had happened the moment I laid my eyes on them making out. I cleared my throat trying to get their attention but they were to busy to even acknowledge my appearance, I crossed my arms while still trying to hold my tears. Before I could walk away Karina had noticed me.

I bit my lip out of nervousness and  curled up my toes as I began to stutter. "Sorry for the interruption I just didn't know that y-you guys were a thing", I get a glimpse of Karina's smirk while she just watched me walk off into the bathrooms.

I sobbed for what seemed like 10 mins, What was I thinking, he loves Karina, I could never. I clenched my Jaw as I remembered the smirk Karina had given me, that was my soul reason why I would continue on trying to get Jeno. I let out a muffled  sigh as I remembered how I had added my number into Jeno's phone.

*Flashback*

"Oh Jeno sorry but that's not the right way"  I told Jeno as I snatched his phone, I quickly swiped out of camera and headed for his contacts. I quickly typed in my number  before Jeno had grabbed back his phone, I ignored his annoyed face while I stood up and posed with E:U unnie. I squealed at how the photo came out and just gave Jeno a smile. He quickly walked away and that caused me to choke on my food,  "Gosh Mia you ok" Sihyeon unnie said as she gave me some water.

End of flashback

I was interrupted by Onda's shouts, "MIA, MIA, MIA WHERE ARE YOU, WE'RE GOING INTO THE WATER NOW" She shouted , I rapidly wiped my tears while I exited the bathroom. I spotted everyone in the water and slowly dipped my toe just to see if it was cold, I let out a smile as that water was surprisingly warm.

Ningning's P.O.V

I swam around the pool, splashing most of my friends in the process. "Hey! Ningning, imma get you" Yiren exclaimed as she playfully said the last part while gently sending water my way. Karina looked a little more chill ever since she finished talking to Jeno, hmm I wonder why.

"Guys do y'all wanna see who can stay under water the longest" Haechan suggested with a playful smirk on his face, I chuckled at how Giselle rolled her eyes at the funny guy next to her, "What Haechan means is that he wants one of y'all to drown so that he can go home and play video games" Giselle falsely stated with a forced smile. Everyone laughed at her little joke before Haechan interrupted.

"Sorry but little miss Ice queen is wrong" Haechan told everyone, obviously he earned a glare from Giselle before he added onto his sentence. "Its going to be fun plus Im starting to get bored of splashing you guys" he said chuckling, Everyone except Renjun and Sihyeon agreed while they went to relax in the jacuzzi.

I slowly lowered my head into the water while taking a deep breath, The familiar eerie silence was heard as I blew bubbles to keep myself from getting air. I smiled shortly when I felt a presence close to me, I bet 100 dollars that Yiren is trying to make me give up the challenge but I was most shocked when a pair of lips steadily pressed their lips against mine.

My closed eyes had squeezed themselves, telling me to stop from reaching up to surface, at this point I had stopped blowing my bubbles and instead was making out with someone so familiar.

The kiss I was sharing with this oddly familiar person was so surreal, I found out this person was a one of the boys among us, and I had an idea of who it was, His arms were brought up to my waist as I held his arms, the muffled voices of others above us quickly interrupted us as I pushed the person away. I was so mad, ugh I mean how could he do that especially without my permission.