Chapter 24- Los Angelas🏙 3/3

I held in my breath once Jeno's eyes widened, My breathing hitched as he began to talk very lowly. " You did all that to Karina just to try and be with me" Hesitantly I nodded while I watched him clench and unclench his jaw and fists.

" So you found an opportunity to put your number in my phone but yet you never texted or called" Jeno looked at me straight in the eyes but I obviously couldn't do the same, "My members found out what I was doing and my leader immediately told me to get over you and then ever since I completely forgot I had put my number in your phone" I mentally applauded myself for not stuttering but the small bit of joy wasn't going to last before he spoke again.

"Ok thanks for being honest, I think it's best if we forget this ever even happened and not to be rude but we were never friends to begin with, so that confuses me on how you caught feelings" He told me before leaving the park we were meeting at.

I honestly was ready to sob since it was really early in the morning and no one was at the park but unfortunately I was interrupted.

E:U🍄

E:U: Where are you so early in the morning?

Mia: I went out for a morning walk,
I'll be home soon ☺️

E:U: ok be safe 👍

End of text

Slowly, tears started falling from my eyes as they landed one by one on my phone screen. I wiped my tears away before putting my hands in my pocket, I walked home thinking if I was ever going to find someone like Jeno.

I guess me and Jeno weren't ever going to happen
Plus he's right, I wasn't even friends with him and there I was flirting with him and everything.

My breathing turned into small wails of tears while I sobbed my heart away, everything to me didn't matter anymore.

All I had was a big crush and that ended me up here, I'm exhausted.

I give up!

Chenle's P.O.V

"Oh shut up" Ningning told me over the phone as her cheeks started heating up, "no seriously, it's sooo boring here without you" I ranted with a tiny pout shown on my face. She blew me a kiss before she immediately hid her screen, confused I stood there trying to see if it was because her members were there and I soon was confirmed that my answer was indeed correct.

"Ningning who are you talking to?" I heard Karina ask while I guessed she came closer as her voice was much more clearer, " No one I was talking to myself" Ningning chuckled nervously before I heard Karina's response. "Ok but we have to go, we have another interview remember?" I sighed knowing Ningning would have to end our call, I excepted her to tell me she had to end the call before she ended it but right after I heard her answer Karina, she instantly hung up.

I rolled my eyes at our whole secret relationship thing and was about to continue listening to my members recording one of our new albums that will be coming up, yup we're recording another song and if your wondering why my members aren't freaking out about me and Ningning's relationship is because I already told them.

*Flashback*

" So where we're you, you knew we had a photo shoot early in the morning" Mark scolded me with an obvious tint of annoyance on his face, I sighed thinking about my confession to Ningning and than about the kiss we shared, sure I wanted to go farther with her but those were just my hormones acting up and now I'm actually glad we didn't do it because even if we did want to do it that night we wouldn't be able to because we didn't have condoms and I'm pretty sure she doesn't take birth control.