Chapter 25- Time flies in Minneapolis 🏙

I slightly flinched as I heard the familiar voice trying to wake me up, "Ningning wake up" Winter shook me up while she rubbed on her eyes attempting to wake herself up. I looked out the window and clearly saw we still weren't at Minneapolis. " Why'd you wake me up, we aren't in Minneapolis" I asked squinting my eyes at the light above me.

"The food cart is coming, do you want something to eat" She asked me now fully awake, I instantly told her what I wanted before she stopped the lady who was maneuvering the food cart and told her the food we wanted. Winter sat back down with two egg sandwiches, two small bottles of chocolate milk, and two granola bars.

I happily munched on my egg sandwich before being interrupted by Karina's phone buzzing so suddenly, I awkwardly looked at her as other passengers were looking at her and her phone with an annoyed expression, I pursed my lips and immediately put my phone on silent but just as I was about to put it on silent I received multiple text messages.

I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for the messenger to just give up, mostly because it's early in the morning and people are staring at me with a mean expression, Winter nudged my shoulder signifying that the messenger isn't going to stop texting me, so I angrily snatch my phone and glare at the screen mostly because there is no possible way for me  to be mad at the messenger because the person was...

Chenle✨

I held my breath when Winter leaned over my shoulder to see who kept texting me and I felt her devilish smirk creep up on her face, "Go ahead and answer, you know there's a saying that you shouldn't keep a man waiting" She told me before getting a text herself. I chuckled at her distraught face and leaned over just to see Jaemin asking if she ate breakfast.

"Ooo looks like someone cares about you, I'm pretty sure someone told me not to keep a man waiting, argh! I just forgot who" I mocked Winter while her face turned a shade of red out of embarrassment. Snickering, I went back to my phone and replied to Chenle.

Che Che❤️

Load to see more texts 🔄

Chenle: Ningning!!!

Chenle: Ningie!!!

Chenle: Have you landed in Minneapolis ?!?!

Ningning: Never knew you were the clingy type

Chenle: Please answer the question 🥺

Ningning: Ok ok No I haven't landed yet

Chenle: Oh ok 👌

Ningning: Chenle can we talk when I actually land 😒

Chenle: ok 😞

Ningning: I'll text you once I'm at the hotel

End of text

I pouted at his sad emoji and chuckled at how clingy he's gotten which for some reason doesn't bother, it's actually cute. I turn to meet Winter's annoyed face, "You look mad" I stated before she ranted on why.

"Nothing just Jaemin teasing and making fun of me" She huffed and this time a devilish smirk creeped up on my face, "Oh so he teases you" I asked her and she replied, "Yeah- wait why are you smirking like that" She questioned with her eyebrow raised. I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled as she kept asking me to tell her what was so amusing but I didn't.