Chapter 26- Houston 😎

I've slept for about 2 hours in total, why? because I was too busy texting Chenle.

You must be wondering "Your on a plane just sleep in" Well lets just say this flight was pretty short and now I have to get up to eat some breakfast and then leave the plane with my members out on these streets. UGH! the things you do for love, I didn't think Chenle was going to be this clingy while I was away.

I turn to the small window and opened the blinds, instantly my eyes squinted in response to the amount of sunlight that was outside. I adjusted my eye sight to the brightness and looked down to see a beach, hmmm I wonder if we could go to the beach but just as I was thinking about soaking in the cool water, someone interrupted me.

"NINGNING" Karina whisper shouted just so that she didn't wake up the elders on the plane, "What" I said but I looked down to her hands full with 2 bagels and small bottles of yogurt. I sigh and take 1 of each things that she had for us to eat. "You were up pretty late last night, who were you texting" She looked at me with her eyebrow slightly raised, then it hit me.

I forgot to tell them that I was dating Chenle!

"I'll tell you when we get to the hotel" I said before sitting up to look at Winter eating and Giselle on her phone giggling at a meme or something.

"Ok if you say so" Karina sighs and then goes on twitter.

A few hours later

Winter's P.O.V

It took a while to get into our hotel as the line was a bit long but we were on a tight schedule so our manager had to ask to quickly cut through the line, I felt kind of bad since there were so many people waiting and most of the people in the line up were giving us dirty looks and muttering stuff like "just because they're famous they get to cut in line" or "spoiled rich celebrities". Although I felt bad for us cutting the line I thought it was pretty childish to make comments like that.

Anyway, we went into our hotel which looked somewhat identical to our 2 other hotel suits from Minneapolis and Los Angelas, I was just going to take a quick shower and get ready for the things we had to do but Ningning stopped us all from doing that right after our manager left.

"Guys I have something to tell you" Ningning uttered nervously, I narrowed my eyes as I thought if this could be bad news but I kept concluding that maybe she's going to tell Karina and Giselle that she's dating Chenle. "What is it" Giselle asked now sitting down on one of the 2 beds we had  in our room.

"I just wanted to say that I found a person that I like" She said trying not to stutter while Karina quietly gasped.

"Then umm not that long ago that person said they liked me and I obviously liked him back so from then on I've been dating someone" Ningning lowered her head not wanting to see Karina's or Giselle's reaction, I stayed natural as I already knew this.

"Woah that's a lot to process" Giselle said, my forehead wrinkled in confusion, all she said was that she liked someone and that now they're together because he liked her too.

"Whats so confusing about this" I asked again with my confused look, "whatever, Ningning can we know who this person is" Karina asked with a glint of suspicion in her eyes, "I-Its Chenle..." Ningning smiles a bit when she sees how happy Karina and Giselle are.