Chapter 9- Who is she? (3/3)

Karina's P.O.V

"Jeno if you call it a butt, then there's butt cheeks, then you come to the conclusion of one butt", I explained as we argued, "I still think there are two butts, if you call them butt cheeks which is plural, then you got two butts" he argued back as I rolled my eyes. While we begin to laugh at our silliness, Ningning dashes into our dorm with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Sorry Jeno I have to hang up, I'll call you later", We bid our goodbyes and then I immediately called Giselle and Winter. "Whats wrong Ningning" Giselle asked obviously knowing it had something to do with Chenle. "I swear if you're crying because of Chenle I'm going to scream" Winter grumbled. Ningning shyly lifted her head as she sniffles through her sobs, " seriously Ningning, Ryujin is dating Beom-" but I was cut off by Ningning, " I know she's dating Chenle ok no need to rub it in by face" Ningning cried as she walked to her room.

" That girl never listens, how are we supposed to tell her the truth" Giselle grunted, I shrug my shoulders and get back on my call with Jeno.

Author's P.O.V

None of them hung out together mostly because of that little Party fiasco, It was mostly just Jeno and Karina hanging out. And of course they got closer. They didn't think about dating, they just enjoyed their time together.

Ryujin decided that she'd better stop hanging out with Chenle, plus its not like she could hang out with him, her schedule was always full and when they had a break, her and her members were to tired to even do vlives.

Jaemin kept his distance ever since Winter and Haechan danced together. Which weirdly bothered Winter, causing her to continuously check his text messages waiting for him to annoy her like always, but that never happened.

Giselle was the only one besides Karina who was actually fine, she didn't care about Haechan anymore, she kept posting on her personal accounts and she looked amazing. Haechan on the other hand was somewhat bothered that she didn't care as much as she did before. anyways that was his fault.

Ningning and Chenle weren't talking and just stayed away from each other, until one day.

Ningning's P.O.V

I was at the gym and decided to take a couple pics.

Ningning's mirror selfie

   I slightly smiled but sighed as I put my phone down

I slightly smiled but sighed as I put my phone down. While doing pilates, I heard someone enter the gym, I didn't bother looking at them I just continued minding my business.

When I finished I turned around and choked as I saw who it was. Of course It was Chenle, I decide to ignore him but that didn't work.

He grabbed my wrist and stared at me as I turned around, I didn't look up at until he brought my face up by holding my chin. I gave him a glare and tried to release myself from his grasp. While doing so he scowled at me, "Look I know you're jealous but I'm here to put that to an end" He started, "Chenle I already know your dating Ryujin, its fine don't worry about me" I began, forcing myself to say every word. Chenle took a breath to try and calm down his anger but him griping my wrist, told me he was quite angry.

" Im not dating Ryujin" Chenle stated, "ok well I can clearly tell that you're interested in her" I added. " No no Ningning" Chenle started, " Chenle you don't have to say things to make me feel better, its fine if you want to get with Ryujin-" I was cut off by Chenle.

"RYUJIN IS DATING BEOMGYU FROM TXT"

My eyes widened to the size of fists,"WHAT" I shrieked, Chenle cracked a smile and embraced me with a hug. I could have cried on the spot, I was too happy.

When I arrived home the girls were on the couch watching kdramas, they didn't notice me until I jumped up and screamed. "CHENLE IS SINGLE" I screamed, the girls look at me with the "what is your problem" look, they rolled they're eyes and continued to watch their kdrama. " guys did you hear me I said Chenle is single which means he isn't dating Ryujin" I exclaimed, They looked back at me looking bored until I realized that they knew all along.

"If you guys knew why didn't you guys tell me" I pouted, Karina stands up and faces me looking annoyed until I understood why. " We've been trying to tell you, but you wouldn't listen" Karina said with a slight glare on her face but it soon turned into a smiled as she hugged me. "finally you know, now you should apologize to Ryujin unnie the next time we get to meet her" Winter said while chewing on some kimbap.

I got into my pj's and me and my members watched a movie when I remembered Chenle's name in my contacts. I quickly change it from Jerk >:( to Che Che :)

Haechan's P.O.V

I was on the couch scrolling through Giselle's personal instagram, with an annoyed expression on my face. "dude you were dancing with Winter and now you want Giselle" Jaemin said from behind me, I quickly hid my phone and cursed. "gosh you scared me, I'm just checking on how she's doing, and apparently she's doing good" I whispered the last part sadly while I heard Jaemin chuckle. " damn so your Mr. player now, first it was Giselle then Winter now back to Giselle" Jaemin says smirking at the end but his smirk soon disappears when he turns his gaze back to me. " Thats fucked up" he whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I got angry quickly and stood up, " what did you say" I growled. " do you want me to explain it for you" he retorted in a baby voice. I clenched my jaw as I started getting closer to his face while Renjun and Jeno started walking in our dorm. "What I'm saying is maybe you should just pick a girl, instead of playing both, oh wait Giselle doesn't care anymore" Jaemin taunted, he paused before he said anything. " did I destroy your ego, sorry player" Jaemin asked while he snickered.

Right as I was going to lunge at Jaemin, Renjun pushes me on the couch holding me back. While Jeno was stoping Jaemin from saying any other remarks. "aww the baby is going to cry" Jaemin sneered.

"SHUT UP" I raged.

Unknown person's P.O.V

Girl 1: Are you sure he's going to like you I mean what if he's dating someone, and you haven't even met him, all you've done is watch him at award shows, what if he's a bad person.

Girl 2: Well we don't know for sure let me try

Girl 4: Ugh girl he's in sm what if he's dating a girl in red velvet or aespa

Girl 6: Or he's gay

Girl 3: Excuse me, well yeah that's a possibility

Girl 2: You girls are no help :(

Girl 5: Pffft, this is quite funny no cap

All six girls except Girl 5: _____ this is serious business !!!!!

Girl 5: If y'all think this is serious then you guys need to get your head in the game, our comeback is premiering in like a month so let's focus on that.

All girls laugh while Girl 2 is left with her thoughts.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞