Chapter 19 - Apologies

Sunwoo's P.O.V

I leaned on the wall as I watched Wooyoung's fingers rapidly move across my computer's keyboard. Sighing, Wooyoung finally finishes while slowly stretching his arms. "You done?" I asked as he responded with a simple nod, "It was a little easier than expected and apparently you want me to hide a little Aespa story" He said with his brow raised. "Seriously you looked through it" I told him, slightly whining as I tilted my head, "Hey if your telling me to hide some information, that to me is a lil SUS" Raising his voice at the end he moves towards the kitchen which by my surprise Yeosang a member of Ateez, is sitting in the kitchen with a bored look.

I froze as I realized that Yeosang could have been listening to me and Wooyoung's conversation, I struggle at maintaining calm as already feel small sweats slowly coming down my face while debating on if he was actually listening. Wooyoung interrupts this awkward moment, "So what you up to hyung" Wooyoung asks while swinging his arms up and down. "Hey, hello Sunwoo" Yeosang said looking really tired, I bit my lip showing Wooyoung that I was nervous and he quickly took action. "Did you happen to hear our discussion" Wooyoung asked which to me was a pretty stupid question but I was relieved once Yeosang revealed that he didn't hear anything.

"What am I not supposed to know what you two were talking about?" Yeosang narrows his eyes has he grew an ounce of suspicion, I quickly shake my head, mostly because I was kinda of tongue tied at the moment. Wooyoung rolls his eyes before taking a glass of sprite, afterwards he takes me with him to the living room. "You looked hella nervous, are you ok?" Wooyoung asks while taking a seat on the couch, I snatch my computer from the coffee table and head towards the door, ignoring his question I wave goodbye and leave him hanging.

"Heh weirdo" Wooyoung chuckled.

Chenle's P.O.V

I tried to turn my body into a more comfortable position but something was stopping me, annoyed at this small delay, I squint my eyes open to find the room really dark. I turn around facing Ningning, I then realized why I couldn't turn comfortably. I smile at her peaceful sleeping face while she clutched onto my arm, as if she was a koala.

I slowly turn the other side of my body, reaching for my phone. I squinted my eyes as the bright light on my screen greeted me, I turned down the brightness before checking the time.

7:43 am

hm I slept the night, I wonder if Haechan went home without of me. Honestly that's something he'd probably do, I yawn tiredly but couldn't fall back asleep, so I laid there with Ningning gripping my right arm while my left arm swiftly rested on my stomach. The silence was interrupted as Ningning let out a tired groan, signalling that she was awake, quickly I check the Time.

8:07 am

I pursed my lips as I remembered my schedule for today, me and my members were going on a show to promote our recent comeback and to obviously have fun doing games and challenges. We had to pre-record it and post it so I needed to be at the dorm at 9am. But because of the hate Aespa is getting especially Ningning, I didn't feel like doing it but I have to. While slowly getting out of bed something stopped me, "where are you going?" Ningning asked while I turned to face her adorable face. "I need to get back at the dorm and get ready for my plans today" I said giving her a small smile, "awww I thought I could hang out with you today, but its fine I guess" She pouted as she sat up. I wave goodbye while she gave me a smile, It made me even happier when she added her small wave.

Walking into the living room I find Giselle peacefully sleeping on the couch with a sweater over her, I gasped when I realized it was Haechan's sweater. My lips curved into a smirk before I grabbed my jacket and left.