Chapter 13- Patience

Ningning's P.O.V

After Chenle's little mistake, I tried to shrug it off by drinking some champagne, but my mind was still turning gears as I couldn't stop thinking about Chenle's touch. Our CEO decided to turn this whole dinner into a party, We were celebrating our win and everything was great.

Yeri unnie invited me onto the dance floor as she moved her hips to the music, before I could excuse myself to the bathroom I caught Chenle staring at me. It looked like he was staring for a long time, Which for some reason made my heart flutter. I rapidly released myself from Yeri while she was distracted by Seulgi. I ran around the crowd of people dancing and ended up behind Chenle, I could see he was wondering where I went.

I chuckle at his eyes, squinting trying to see if I was still on the dance floor. I silently cleared my throat and tapped his shoulder, he seemed quite annoying that he was being interrupted but quickly smiled when he realized who I was."Hello" I exclaimed while clinging onto his arm while he laughed saying a hello back, I didn't mention the fact that he was staring at me the whole time but instead I was surprised of how he just pulled me away.

Into a silenced hallway away from the party, I wanted to ask where he was taking me but it didn't really roll out of my tongue. " umm Chenle why are we here away from the others'' I asked when we stopped walking,"I kind of have something to say umm I'm not sure if you'll like it or not but....." Chenle stopped for a second before mumbling the last part quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"I kind of like you" ❤️

I was in utter shock, I mean honestly a month ago I thought he was dating Ryujin and I was so upset but for what, we weren't dating. So now that his attention is completely diverted to me why do I feel so weird.

Again before I could answer, Chenle leans in slowly, he stares at my eyes for a while before his gaze slowly lower to my lips, ok I'm not that dumb to not know he was trying to kiss me. He looked back up at me as if he was asking for permission. I don't know why but I slowly nodded while he had a small smirk displayed on his face while he gently pecked my lips.

It was supposed to be just a peck but he couldn't resist himself apparently and soon he slithered his manly hand up my thigh as he gently placed me onto the wall. Ok that wasn't a peck, his kiss made me feel drowsy as I slowly closed my eyes, I gave up and kissed back.

I felt like all my worries and troubles just left me like that. It was so easy for him to just make my heart crumble under his dominance . Before The kiss could get heated my eyes flung open when I realized what we were doing. I rapidly pulled away and just stared at his messy hair which attracted me to him but I was hesitant.

I take a deep breath and excuse myself, yup you heard me right I just ran out of there like I was the flash, I quickly pulled Winter out of Jaemin's embrace, yeah I know they were like dancing, anyway.

"Umm Winter can we get Giselle and Karina and just get the hell out of here" I huffed as I tried to hide my smudged lipstick, " why we just started having so much fun" Winter whined signalling that she didn't want to leave, but me being the mastermind of excuses I quickly made one up, " Um my period just started again" I rapidly stated trying to pull her out of the dance floor but she didn't want to leave so easily, "But didn't it just finish yesterday" Winter exclaimed while she raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes as I replied to her statement," you know how it can just pop out of nowhere now can we just leave" I whisper slightly raising my voice.

Finally Winter believed me and We went on the hunt for Karina and Giselle. We found Karina dancing and drinking champagne with Jeno and Hyoyeon (from girls generation). When we told Karina my lie we set out to find Giselle. It wasn't such a surprise to find her quietly sipping her fruit punch as Haechan was next to her naming a ton of reasons why he is sorry and how it is his fault. Giselle was glad that we came and said yes to us leaving right before we could explain why we were leaving.