Berrys

Me and madi found lots of berrys we grabbed some and went to the rover madi said " I will drive"

I said "ok" we ran back got in and drove back. Clarke was walking with fish then turned around when she heard us.

Then we got out when she said " hey, wash up, it's time for super"  she turned around and started to walk away when me and madi stared to run over to her

Madi said " look, the berrys are ripped." Clarke turned back around.

Then she said " that's nice, come on I caught you cook" me and madi sighed

I said " clarke you promised, last season weren't enough, but this year there everywhere, please" she looked at us.

When madi said " i will cook for a week and Madison will clean up" Clarke looked at us.

Then she said " two weeks"

Me and madi smiled and said " deal"  Clarke walked to put the fish up.

me and madi ran to the rover and I said " come on i'll drive" Clarke put the spear down and the fish in the water. Grabbed her jacket and walked over to us.

( at night) Clarke was doing madis hair while mine was done and I was beside Clarke. When madi said " how could you not think she could win?" Madi looked at her.

Clarke breathed in and said " English madi" madi sighed

I speak up and say " we are just saying Skiripas A beast of course she win the conclave" Clarke looked at me then madi. When madi looked at me and nodded her head.

Madi looked at the picture of Octavia and said " don't worry, she'll get them out of that bunker, I know she will" Clarke looked at madi and nodded her head.

madi Flipped the page and said " we are sorry they left without you" me and madi looked at Clarke who looked at us.

She breathed in and said " I'm not, cause if I was with them, I would have never meet you guys." . We all smiled and madi closed the book and lay down on Clarke's lap and looked up to the stars and so does Clarke. I move where I can lay my head on Clarke's shoulder. We all looked up to the stars.

Clarke then said " what about them, do you think they will come back too"

                                      391

2 one hope you like it I will try to look on YouTube for the parts so let's hope I found them