Bellamy

Me and madi decided to lead them into a trap. So me and madi start to run . They are running after us. when we turn north to get them into the trap. me and madi then went behind the twin rocks. then they stop and then a man saw the bear trap. they leave, me and madi knew it was something to do with Clarke.

Me and madi see and hears a ship so we run towards it, cause the people probably go after it, so we ran towards it.

we see the people with guns and know it's them so I have my spear in my hand ready to throw it at anytime.

then I throw it at one of the man and madi shoots the other as we run up.we turn to the people. then a man that looks like Bellamy says " they are just kids"

as madi looks at him better and say " bellamy?clarke knew you would come." They all look confused then shocked.

bellamy says " Clarke's alive" me and madi looks at the others.

I say " she's in trouble. We have to go."

another man walks up and says " what about the others in the bunker."me and madi look at each other.

then we look back and madi says" still there"

bellamy starts to shack his head and says " what?no, no. How can that be"

me and madi walks up as madi grabs bellamys hand and I say "We'll explain on the way"and we run off.

We get to the rover i tell madi to stay with the others. i drive to our camp with bellamy in the passenger set. We get there and the people are there.

I Stop the rover close to the people.I grab the gun but bellamy speaks up and says" Madison, no.take the rover back. That's the plan.I won't let anything happen to Clarke.I promise." I look at him as he talks then he looks at me then I nod my head.

I look over to bellamy as he gets out of the rover.stay and wait till he give me the Signal to move out.bellamy signal for me to move out so I do and go back to madi and the others.

370

I am so happy for this book I hope you love it.