Shot someone

Me and madi was at our hiding spot when a man found us and madi shot him but did not kill him he pushed us out of the place and said" out! Come on. Now! Uh! Rrgh." And drop us on the ground when

the other mad said " what the hell is this" the man that madi shot started to move towards us.

He said " the little bitch shot me"the man pulled out a gun and pointed it at madi.

The other man said " come on, man. You gonna shoot a kid?"

The man with the gun said " why not"

the other man said " for starters, because she's a kid." The man with the gun bent down to our level with the gun still pointed at madi.

He said " how about I put one in your leg, so you know how it feels." Then man with a gun gets shot and falls down the other man is looking around so is me and madi.out of no where Clarke starts to fight the other man.

madi yells " Clarke" cause the man with the gun grabbed her neck and started to choke her. When all sudden he falls over died and I look over and saw madi with a gun in her hand. she is shocked at what she had did.

Clarke takes the gun form madi and says " hey, it's ok." Then turned around and pointed the gun at the other man.

when I said " wait, he tried to help us." Then madi stepped up next me.

She said " I think he might be a good guy." Clarke took a second.

then she said " there are no good guys." Then shot him in the head.

Me, Clarke, and madi are watching this man that got stuck in our trap as he screams " help!help me!" And over again.

Clarke is watching through her rifle when madi says" Clarke, this isn't right."

Clarke looks at madi and says " madi, I know that but this is our home,your guys home." Madi looks down and back at Clarke.

when I say " and they want to take it from us."

Clarke nods her head and says " that's right."

Madi then speaks up and says" but he doesn't have to suffer, we can kill him now, right." Clarke looks at me then Madi then back at the guy.

when Clarke says " not yet" and looks back into the rifle.then people come to see him and a man goes to go up to him but Clarke shots him in the head.then all a sudden the rock explodes and Clarke does her best to shield me and madi. I hear ringing and everything is blurry for a bit then back to normal.

As Clarke say " madi, Madison. Madi, Madison." She looks back then to us and says" madi, Madison , are you ok."then she tells us to " get up. Run! Run." Me and madi get up and run.

Madi was holding my hand and I was holding Clarke's as we were running madi says " we can make it to the north cave, come on."we stop cause clarke sounds like she is in pain.

we see that she is hurt and I say " you're hurt" clarke is panting.

then she says " here, we have to hind you guys, come on."we start to run again.

We find a place that is a hole covered in trees clarke says " right here. You need to get in here."

We walk up to it when madi says " not without you"

Clarke turns use to look at her and says " there's no time to argue about this, Madi. Get in, now. I'm gonna lead them away" as me and madi get into the hole.

She hands madi a gun and says" now I need you stay out of sight, no matter what. Promise me." Me and madi nod our heads and look at her and she sighs, and says " I love you guys" and push us down into the hole and try's her best to cover it up so nobody can see us.then she starts to run away from us. As we see man ran past use.

                                       645

A long one I hope you like it