We become commanders

Indra took Madi and me to go see Clarke. She brought us to a cell and unlocked it. When we step in we saw Clarke. Me and Madi smiled. Me and Madi said " Clarke" and ran up to her as she said " Madi, Madison" we all hug each other.

Bellamy step in and said " they was ready to burn this place down if they couldn't see you." Clarke looked at bellamy.

She says " thank you for letting me say good-bye." We back out of the hug.we stare at each other

Bellamy then says " Clarke, this isn't good-bye." We looked at Bellamy. Then back at Clarke.

Madi says " Octavia's sick. They say she might not wake up." We keep staring at Clarke.

As Indra speaks up and says " ok, Madi and Madison. That's enough.we can't risk the children being seen here.they'll be safe now, and so will you."and me, Madi, and indra began to walk out.she knocks on the door. It opens she turns back as we walk out she says " be quick." And we leave.

Me and Madi was in a big crowd beside Gaia.when the door opens and Indra walks in.

Indra states to speak " the whispers are true.our beloved blodrenia has fallen ill.these may be her final hours. Listen to me.I train Octavia as my second,and I love her as I love my own child.I advised her, and led her army with pride.it was her desire that if she should ever fall,I step forward to lead you.blodrenia wanted what we all want. To like a better life in shallow valley,and we will, but not through war,not when there's a better way.for the last 6 years, we have lost hundreds of our people.we can't afford to lose anymore.I will negotiate for wonkru to enter the valley peacefully.so that no more shall suffer." Everyone nods there head.

Miller speaks up and says " you're not in command here." Everyone turns and looks at Miller and so does Indra. " not even over the battalion.blodrenia gave that honor to me." He looks to the crowd.

Some girl speaks up and says " so you expect us to follow you? He's skaikru." Miller looks at her.

Miller says " there is no skaikru. You know that."he looks at the crowd.

She says " in the absence of a commander, the clan delegates should reassemble.and choose the next leader." She looks at Miller then the crowd.

Some man steps up and says " blasphemy. Miller's right.there are no more clans, only wonkru and enemies of wonkru." He steps up to her close to her face.

She takes a step forward and says " that's funny coming from someone who only escaped death in this arena because our enemies fell from the sky." After she said that he pushed her back. She stumbles back. She pushes him back as people come to get them. There was shooting and we look to see Miller shooting in the air.

Miller looks at all of us and says " now, I'm not asking you to follow me.I'm asking you to follow Octavia. Yesterday she order us to March on the valley, so we March for blodrenia!" After he said that the crowd started to scream " gon blodrenia! Gon blodrenia" over and over again.

Me and Madi see Indra walk over to Bellamy. They talk then look over at us as we stare at them.

Me and Madi walk in a room where Gaia is with Bellamy behind us.Gaia walks up to us as Indra shuts the door.Indra says " I'll check on Octavia." And walks out the door.

Gaia goes over to the door and locks it and comes back over and looks at us.Gaia says " Madi, Madison, do you guys know why they brought you guys here?"me and Madi shack our heads but still looking at Gaia. Gaia looks at Bellamy then reaches for something. It's the flames box.

me and Madi back up as Bellamy says " hey, Madi, Madison, it's ok. It's ok no one's gonna hurt you guys." Gaia opens the box but closes it.

She says " I told you guys, I would never force this on you guys, and I won't, but there are things happening now that they believe only the wisdom of the commanders can save us from, and as much as I wish it wasn't so, I believe it, too." Me and Madi stare at the flames in the box.

Madi says " you're talking about the war.but you've been teaching us to fight." We look at Gaia.

Bellamy talks so we look at him " some fights aren't worth fighting, Madi, Madison, not when there's another way. Clarke made a deal with diyoza for peace, and Octavia's too sick to accept it now, but wonkru won't follow anyone else." Me and Madi look down but back up.

As I say " wait. Clarke knows about this?"we look at Bellamy.

He says " yeah. She doesn't approve." He shacks his head.

As Madi says " no . She wouldn't. Bellamy, if we do this, she'll never forgive you." We look at Bellamy.

Gaia says " Madi , Madison-" we look at her

I say " just wait, what happens to Clarke if we don't do this?" Bellamy and Gaia look at each other then back us.

Bellamy says " Madi, Madison, I hate to put this on you guys. If there was anything else I could do, I would, but this is how we stop the war. This is how we save that valley, your guys home, and my friends.this is how we save Clarke." Me and Madi look at each other then Gaia the flames then Bellamy and nod our heads.

Me and Madi in some flame keeper place with Gaia and Bellamy. Gaia says " the blood of the commanders.is y'all's blood.let the commanders ascend." Gaia comes in front of us and says " don't be afraid." She puts something on our for head.

Gaia goes and get both of the flames. We move our hair out of the way.gaia says " ascende superius." She puts them to our neck and they go in. Me and Madi whimper.then we scream cause it hurts so bad.me and madi pass out.

Me and Madi wake up it the rover and see Clarke.me and Madi say " Clarke." Clarke looks at us.

Clarke says " hi. Y'all are ok. I'm here."we turn to look at a men who is beside the rover behind he has his gun pointed at me and Madi. Clarke says " No. No. Please." Clarke puts her hands up and shacks her head. Clarke says " we had a deal." The man keeps the gun up.

He says " these are my orders. gon blodrenia." He puts the gun higher.

Me and Madi look at each other then I say " put the gun down, joroum. Yu laik joroum kom sangedakru, nomfa kom lizbeth kom sangedakru. You served with honor in the royal guard of Lexa kom trikru. You believed in her. Now believe in us." Clarke looks at us then back at him as he lowers his gun and gets on his knees.

He looks at us and says " heda's" he smiles but then he gets shot we look over to see Clarke has shot him.

Madi says " why did you do that?" Clarke looked at us.

She says " you know why."she goes to shut the door.

I say " Clarke, if we run, Octavia wins. Gaia, Indra, and Bellamy will die." She looks at us then the door.

She says " they made their choice." And shuts the door we sit up and look at her.we look down she gets in and starts the rover and drives it.

1276