Saving abby

We are trying to get the pills out of Clarke's mom Abby. Clarke says " mom, can you hear me? I need you to swallow this tube, ok" Abby started to chock on the tube.Clarke says " please let me do this. Uhh." Me and Madi is just starring a Abby.

Clarke says " ok give me the saline." Madi is holding the funnel while I hand Clarke the saline. " I need you to hold the funnel high, ok?" Madi holds it high while Clarke pours it in. It goes to Abby and Abby chocks on it.Clarke says " stand back." Me and Madi stand back.

Clarke takes the tube out and turns Abby over and Abby picks it up. Clarke moves the budget that she puked in and laid her down.Clarke looks over at us.

we look at her when we hear the door open we look over and hear mccreary say " doc, we ready to get back to work?" Clarke looks up and towards the door. He see us and stops moving and talking. There is more people behind him.

Mccreary says " how the hell did you get here?" And puts his hand that had pills in it down. Me and Madi's eyes are wide with fear. We look over towards Clarke.

Me and Madi was look at Abby while she was waking up.we turn to Clarke as Madi says " she's awake."we turn back to Abby as Clarke runs over we go to the front of her and Clarke goes to the side.

Clarke says " mom?" Abby looks confused.

Abby says " Clarke?"

Clarke says " hi"

Abby says " how"Abby lays back down her eyes starts to close.

Clarke says " mom, no. Hey. Hey." Abby looks back at Clarke.

Abby says " I don't want you to see me like this." While shacking her head.

Clarke says " mom, I need you.we're in trouble. Octavia's army will be here in 5 days. Unless you treat mccreary's people..."me and madi look at her.

I say " Clarke, no."she looks at me.

She says " Madison, this is not up for discussion." We look at her and she looks at us.

Abby says " I saw their picture." Clarke looks down at her mom her mom looks a little towards us. She says " who are they?" Clarke looks at her.

Clarke says " it's a long story. Right now, we have to focus on getting you on your feet so you can operate." Abby looks at Clarke.

Abby says " no. Those people. Mccreary—"Clarke looks at her.

Clarke finishes her sentences " is a murder and a sociopath who happens to need the same thing we do. To stop Octavia."me and Madi look at Clarke.

Madi says " he threatened to kill us, didn't he?" Clarke slowly looks up at us.

She says " yes. I don't like this any more than you guys do. But if we help him, we live. His people win the war. We worry about the rest later." she looks over to her mom.Clarke says " mom, your heart rate's weak and you're not retaining fluid I'm worried if you take any more of these to function—" Abby looks over to her.

Abby closes her eyes and says " you're right. My system's too compromised." She opens he eyes and looks at Clarke.

Clarke says " then how so we do this? A detox takes too long. You have to be operating in 24 hours." Abby looks at Clarke.

Abby looks at the pills and says " first get rid of the pills." Clarke looks at the pills then nods her head. Abby says " then I want you to get my bag. It's under the bed." Clarke looks at us and singles to us to go get the bed. Me and Madi goes to go get the bag.

We get the bag and bring it back to Clarke. we put it on a table. Me and Madi open the bag and look through it. Me and Madi grab something's and look back at Clarke then to Abby.