Trying to take the flame

Me and Madi feel something but we realize it is Clarke trying to take off the neck thing that protects the flame.we sat up and move her hand away. Madi says " stop! Were you— no." We open the door as Clarke yells  " Madi, Madison, Madi, Madison." Me and Madi get out of the rover.

I yell " get away from us. We are going back. As we run she runs after us.

She says " oh, no, you're not.it's 50 miles to polis. Now get down from there." She grabs us and we go tumbling down.she grabs us.

We yell " let go of us." We try to get out of Clarke's grip but she pins us down.

She says " Madi, Madison. I' m sorry. Are you guys ok?" She lets us sit up.

Madi yells " we said no." We get up but she keeps her grip so we can move.

She says " that thing is not staying in y'all's head." She gets up with us.

I say " yes, it is, and if you want to take it, you're gonna have to kill us." She look at us.

She says " Madi, Madison—"

Madi says " what. You're willing to let Bellamy die and Indra and Gaia.why not us." Clarke turns us to the rover.

She says " get in the rover." We try to move out of her grip.

I say " no! Get off!"she keeps pushing us to the rover as we try to get out if her grip.

She says " we are not doing this now!" We keep trying to get out.

Madi says " let us go! Stop!" We get to the rover.

I say " why are you doing this? We need to go back."we get out of her grip but we are standing by the rover. " commanders don't run away." Clarke keeps looking at us.

She says " well, it's a good thing you guys are not a commander." She grabs us and try's to get us in the rover but we try to get out. She says " damn it, Madi, Madison." We get out of her grip and our back is facing the rover. She says " I thought the flame was supposed to make you guys wise. You guys are acting like the children who attacked me in the woods." We look at her.

Madi says " Octavia won't run away, and because of you she'll get her war." She looks at us.

She says " want to bet?" She grabs us and pushed us to the rover door.

I say " what are you gonna do?" She stops from opening the door and look at us.

She says " I'm gonna tell diyoza that the eye is down.I'm gonna tell Octavia that she knows. She can decide not to March or March and be destroyed. Either way problem solved." She goes and opens the rover door and says " now get in." We look and see this thing.

Clarke moves the blanket and see something.she goes to grab it Madi says " Clarke, be careful." Clarke opens the box and pulls something out. It's the worms Madi says " the worms." We look at Clarke turns around and throws them.

She says " two problems solved. Now get in the rover before I take you guys up on your ultimatum" we look at her then move to get in the rover.we get in then she gets in and we start to drive again.

Me and Madi woke up screaming. Me and Madi are saying " no! No! Stop! Wait! No, no!"clarke stops the rover.

Clarke says " hey. Hey, hey, hey." Me and Madi keep screaming as Clarke gets in the back with us.

We are saying " no. Don't do this!" Clarke is in the back with us.

Clarke says " I'm not doing anything."me and Madi are still screaming.

Madi says " try it again, please." Me and Madi are siting up a little.

I say " you're making a mistake we can save you." Clarke is confused on what is happening.