Training and fighting

Clarke was doing Madi's hair as mine was already done. When she said " ok." Which means she was done she moved back as Madi stood up. As me and Madi was leaving she said " whoa, whoa, whoa, hey. Canteen." Me and Madi went and sat back down.

We looked at Clarke as Madi said " I'm pretty sure they're gonna have water there." Clarke looked at us.

She hand us the canteen as she says " take it anyway." We grab it.

When I say " Clarke, we're not a baby anymore." And look at her.

She says " I know, which is why people are more likely to notice how special you guys are, and that's why you guys are gonna suck today. You guys are not gonna stand out in any way. No one can think that you guys will make a good commander, not Gaia and especially not Octavia." Me and Madi look at her.

When Madi says " Clarke, we understand." Clarke looks at us.

She says " once echo gets that camera in the sky down, we all get to go home to shallow valley."

We look down then look back up at her as I say " great. Maybe when we fight the war there, we won't have to suck." We kiss one side of Clarke's cheeks and leave.

Me and Madi was doing training. Gaia saying " strike high. Defend. Strike low. Focus. Strong stances. again. Strike low. Defend." When I hear " uh!" From my sister I turned around and looked at her to see her on the floor. Gaia says " hold. Ethan, why did you do that?" He looks at Gaia and says.

" because she gave me the opening, teacher. And she's not wonkru." He puts his hand out for her to take it.she grabs it but he moves it away from her.everyone laugh but me I am just mad.

Gaia then says " enough." Madi gets up as Gaia says " I expect more from wonkru warriors. Honor, strength, and unity.we'll be at war soon, and there's nothing funny about that.get to class." Everyone walks out as me and Madi walk out.

Gaia says " not you , Madi and Madison." Everyone leaves and Gaia shuts the door. Gaia turns and looks at us and says " that did not look like a girl with 3 kills in battle." Me and Madi looks at her.

When Madi says " sorry, seda I'll try harder." She looks down then back at her.

Gaia turns her head then says " no. don't. Clarke told y'all to hold back, didn't she? You guys are wise to listen to her. unfortunately, it was far too obvious. From your first advance, it was clear that you were hiding something you"ll have to do a much better job of it tomorrow when we drill for Octavia." Me and Madi look up at her.

As I say " we don't understand. You want us to fail, too?" Gaia bend down to our level.

She looks at us and says " I want you to live. Can I show you guys something?" We both nod our head and she does too. She gets a box out.and opens it and it has the flames in the box. Me and Madi back up. As Gaia says " Madi Madison, it's ok. Most of wonkru believes the time of the commanders is over. I believed it, too. Then I met you guys. You guys don't have to be afraid. As I told Clarke, I would never force y'all to accept this.they are beautiful, isn't they?" As me and madi step closer to get a better look.

Me and Madi smile and say " yes." We look up at her as I say " does octavia know you have it?" She closes the box.

She says " yes, and as long as blodrenia reigns, I will sever her faithfully, but I can't just forget my faith or my oath to protect the flame and ensure it succession." Gaia gets down on her knee and looks at us and says " the blood of the first commanders Becca pramheda and maffei of boudalankru is y'all's blood, and I will never let anyone harm y'all." Me and madi just look at her.

Me and Madi was watching a fight go on in the Arena waiting for Madi's turn. I already had mine and I won. Me and Madi are Clarke walk in. When Gaia said " Jonas, you're next." Octavia puts her hand up and says " wait." Everyone stop and looked at her.

She says " Madi, you're up.fight" Gaia sees the face on Madi and says " blodrenia, she not ready."Madi gets up and walks to the middle. Madi looks at Clarke and grabs a sword.she gets into a fighting stance.Gaia then says " be the last" the boy keeps striking high but she keeps blocking his sword.

he knocks into her and she falls.Madi gets back up. He starts to strike again but she blocks.she knocks into his but he does not go down. He strikes again but she blocks.

She kicks him and he goes down.she goes to strike again but Gaia yells " enough" and madi looks at her as Gaia looks at her.

Madi reaches out for him to grab her hand. She helps him up onto his feet. Octavia says " Gaia, fit Madi and Madison for armor and get them a real sword." Gaia turns and looks at us and Clarke stares at us.

I walk over to Madi as Octavia says " Madi , Madison we're about to fight a war on y'all's land for y'all's land, I could use a second and third who knows the terrain when we get there. What do you say, Madi and Madison kom wonkru?" She sticks her arms out for us to grab.

We look at each other then her arms. Put our arm in her arm. we grab each other arm as Octavia says " all right, then." We look at Clarke as Octavia looks at her people and says " we March as soon as the eye's down." They nod there heads.

we look at Clarke and Clarke looks at us as Octavia turns towards her and says " I need to barrow them for a strategy session. You don't mind, do you, Clarke?" Clarke shacks her no and says " no. it's fine." as me and Madi look at her.she then walks out.as we turn and look at Octavia.