Finding clarke

We saw Murphy running our way we made a signal bird noises. echo got Murphy and did the signal for us to come out so we did.they all were talking as me and Madi was standing there.

they said something out the bunker and bellamy when madi stepped in and said " what about Clarke"

he looks at her then back at the group and says" who the hobbits, you know what nevermind. We just got to get a warning to bellamy,before they fire their missiles." Me and madi look around just to be safe.

as Monty say" mission" Murphy turns to him and say "yeah,as in fiery death form above.raven said that we need to get into radio range. Where's the rover."

when I heard that I stepped in and said " bear cave. I'll drive, don't worry the bears are gone." As me and madi run off with the other behind us.

I was drive in the rover with Murphy in the passenger seat and talking on the radio " bellamy, come in. It's Murphy, please tell me you can hear me." There was a big silence as I looked over to Murphy then to the front.

I looked back over and see him look at me then I look back as he says" what."

then madi poked her head in between us and says " we thought you'd be funnier" then went back and sat down.

when Monty say " clarke told them stories."

Murphy look back at me and said " oh,really, was I the dashing hero who got the girls"emori heard that and did not even look at him.

She said " or the selfish fool who lost her" then after she said that then looked at him.

Murphy look back at the front when I said " Octavia is our favorite, I mean,no offense.Clarke said she wouldn't have made it without each one of you." They all looked at each other.

then echo said " we would have made it without her."emori looked at echo as Harper says" not even close"

Then all a sudden Murphy jerkes back and starts to shake I look over and emori come up and says "John"I stop the rover emori jerks back.

Monty says " the collar must have proximity tether.Madison, back up!"so I backed up the rover and went back until Monty says " that's it stop here" he goes forward a little bit.

emori comes up and say " John, can you hear me?" Harper then comes in.

She says" Monty, can you get it off "

then echo comes up and says " there's no time,we have to stop those missiles."Murphy then starts to open the door.

when Monty says " what you doing."

then Murphy says "what I have to do ok, echo's right. Just leave me behind."

Monty then speaks up as emori looks at Murphy " no way. If it has a tether,it'll have a tracker, too. They're probably on their way right now."Murphy looks back at monty.

He says " that means you gotta go."then he looks at emori as emori was already looking at him.

then she looks at the front as Murphy gets out of the rover and shuts the door and says " go. Before our friends explode." I was looking at him Monty looks away from him echo looks at me.I look back and start the rover and go.

Monty got bellamy on the radio and stated to talk" I doubt that, the prisoners have an eye in the Skype the mothership,and a missile system on their transport ship."we waited before Monty responded again and said " they're on their way to you right now. You have to move, hide somewhere. take cover."

After that bellamy responded back saying " hide from an eye in the sky?how are we supposed to do that?"

Monty responded immediately " Murphy says we have a friend inside.if he's right, the eye won't even watching.you have a window, but you have to move now." Then they didn't respond after that.

I drived the rover up to people in the dessert and stopped and me and madi got out of the rover and ran over to Clarke.who ran to us me and madi jump into her arms as she hugged use, and spinned us around and put us back down.we saw her look sad then smile back at us.

731