Different ship

Clarke was talking on the radio while madi and me was asleep. When Clarke heard a ship. Clarke puts the radio down and ran to the rover.Clarke climbs in the rover and says " hey my little nightbloods, time to wake up" me and madi open our eyes

Madi says " no lessons today."  When me and madi heard a ship we were wide awake we sat up and looked towards it then at Clarke.

when Clarke said it " took you long enough" me and madi smiled and climbed up and out of the rover.

Me and madi ran over to it when madi said " I thought you said the ship was small"

Clarke came running over to us and saw the ship.Clarke said " madi go get my rifle now" madi ran and got the rifle and came back with it.Clarke looked through the rifle.

Madi started to jump up and down moving her arms and saying " we're here" over and over again.

Clarke turned to her and said " stop it and get down" she pulled madi down while I went down.

Madi looked at Clarke and so did I when she said " I want you guys to back up the rover,get it out of sight and load the guns" when me and madi looked at Clarke.

I said "all of them" Clarke nodded and looked at me and madi and said " all of them" me and madi ran back to the rover.

Clarke was driving with madi in the passenger sit and me in the back. Madi looked at Clarke and said " who are they, why are you so scared" Clarke shook her head.

Clarke said " I will not let anything happen to you guys, do you understand."

Madi looked back to the road while I said " well, maybe they're friendly." Me and madi looked back at Clarke.

she said " maybe, look, until I figure this out, I want you two to hide in your secret spot." Clarke look at use then back to the road.

when madi said " no, Clarke-"

when Clarke didn't even look at madi and said " this is not up for discussion, madi" then looked at madi. " the flamekeeper scouts never found you guys there, neither will they." She stoped the rover and sighed then looked at us and said" promise me you'll stay in the hole."

Madi looked at her then the ground then back to her when I said" what about you"

She looked at me and said " I'll be back as soon as I can, now promise me."

Me and madi looked at Clarke and say " I promise."

Clarke looked at the front then back and said" here" and gave madi a gun.

me and madi looked at it and back at Clarke when Clarke said" if you shoot, they'll hear you." Me and madi looked at her.

madi said " I'll make sure it's our only choice."

Clarke nodded her head and said " go" me and madi got out of the rover. We ran to our spot and open the door and got in. We looked at the picture of us that Clarke made.

                                     523

So I have this app on my computer where I can watch movies so I got to watch and see so this is got be fun