Meeting octavia

Me and madi was watching Clarke take care of Octavias wound.when madi says " gross."

Clarke turned to her and gave her a pointed look and said " madi."Madi stop smiling and looked at her.

Clarke continued " the infection's passing,but this is going to hurt.are you sure you don't want Jackson?"

Octavia looked at her then her wound and said " Jackson's tending to Indra and the others in medbay, just do it." And look back at Clarke.me and madi watch at what clarke does to octavias wound.

Octavia looks at us and we look away as Clarke says " madi and Madison is a big fan.they heard every story about the girl under the floor who saved the human race." Me and madi smile and look at Octavia.

then Octavia look over to us and says " now what is your guys story?you survived 6 years of radiation?"mine and madis smile dropped as octavia says " what's your guys secret?"

Clarke then step in and said " synthetic night blood like me.I took them to becca's lab and shared my bone marrow to keep them alive."Octavia looked at clarke then to her wound.

then to us and says " you guys are lucky clarke found you guys." Me and madi smile at Octavia.

The door then opens and a women I think is cooper walks in as clarke puts the bandage on and cooper says " ready to move?" Clarke finish rapping up the bandage as Octavia looks at cooper.

Clarke says " she needs another day's rest."

cooper then speaks up and says " she needs to be with her people." Clarke looks at her as cooper moves to get Octavias armor.

Octavia says " I'm done licking my wounds,let's go remind the others what we promised them."me and madi look at Octavia as she puts her armor on.me and madi just stare as Octavia looks over to us and we look at her.

Octavia walks over to us and says " from the ashes" and has her arms out so we give her our arm and hold hers as she holds ours.then she finish's and says " we will rise." The door opens and Clarke looks at our arms as Octavia walks out.

me and madi watch her go as Clarke stands up.then the door shuts when it does I say " Octavia's such a badass.I wish we didn't have to lie to her."and we turn to look at Clarke.

she turns to look at us and says " hey. We've talked about this.we have to lie to everyone to keep you guys safe.if the grounders find out what you guys are,some of them might try to replace Octavia with you guys.I can't have you guys caught up in a power struggle,especially during a war." Me and madi nod at Clarke.

Me and madi was talking to Gaia and walking into the Arena.then Clarke comes and says " madi, Madison." Me and madi look at her and Gaia does too.

madi then says as Clarke walks in " hey, Clarke. Gaia was telling use about wonkru combat tactics."

Gaia then steps in and says " according to madi and Madison, they encountered our enemy.perhaps they could train with our novitiates and tell them about it." Me and madi smile and look over to Clarke.

Clarke then says " thank you but madi and Madison is not wonkru. Their shallow valley."

Then Gaia says " so that's how you guys survived.is it true that Praimfaya missed the entire valley?"Me and madi looked at Clarke.

when I say " yes, but that's not how we survived.Clarke used her bone marrow to make us a night blood."

Gaia look at us then to Clarke saying " hmm."

Me and madi says as we look at Clarke" we owe her out life."

Clarke smiles and looks down then to Gaia saying " Gaia, if you'll excuse us" and me and madi walk up to Clarke and go with her.