Part 11:Coca Cola

Rohit's POV

What?? She is the Ananya Oberoi?? The COO?? No wonder she has Shreyas sir's number. He is her brother after all. So,all the doubts about her are cleared.

"Since everyone has already had entertainment,all of you will work overtime 45 minutes. Anyone has problems,meet me.",she announced to everyone and walked back to my cabin.

As I followed her,I said,

"Wow, that was one hell of an introduction. Did you see that Olivia's face??",I said to her.

"Do you not have any work to do??",she asked without looking at me.

"I do. But we are going to my cabin, aren't we?? And work can be done later,we don't meet the COO of the company everyday now,do we??",I said as I jogged towards her to keep up with her pace.

"Work can't be done later. Work must be done now. And you're gonna meet me daily, aren't you?? I have joined this branch of the company.",she said in a (duh!) tone.

"Yeah,but you're not gonna be here for 20 days. For the next 20 days,your name will be moving around like a hurricane.",I said.

"That's what I wanted, didn't I??",she said,now looking at me and smiling.

"How..how would I know what you wanted??",I asked to which she just shrugged in response.

"You know,I never knew that the COO would be a young girl.",I said.

"Are you underestimating me,Rohit?", she asked while glaring at me.

"Of...of course not.",I said.

"Of course you are, don't worry. Your doubts will be soon cleared too. ",she said, opening the door of my cabin and entering.

"I hope there are not more surprises today.",I muttered which was heard by her.

"Life is full of surprises when you are with me.",she said.

"You,yourself,are a surprise.",I joked.

"Don't take it as a joke. Or you will not be able to bear the shocks later.",she said.

"What is more of a shock than to see a young beautiful girl as the COO of the company?",I mumbled.

"If I hear you say that again, then I promise,you will not be able to open your mouth for two weeks.",she said.

"Sorry ma'am,I won't say that again.",I said.

"Good. And don't call me ma'am. Ananya is fine.",she said.

"Ok so Ananya, what are your plans for today now?",I asked.

"Currently my plans are to supervise how you work. And then a little entertainment.",she said.

"Entertainment?? How??",I asked.

"I want to see Olivia's reaction.",she said.

"Really?? Then come on. Her face was priceless. Right now, her reactions will be most extreme.",I said taking her arm and dragging her.

She somehow followed me but took her arm back in the middle of the way and started leading me.

When we reached, everyone was talking about Olivia's scene.

"I thought I said,'Get back to work.'.",she said loudly.

"S..sorry...sorry ma'am.",everyone scrambled back to their own seats.

"You bitch,do you think you can mislead me by telling that you are the daughter of the Oberoi's. I know you are bluffing.",that Olivia snarled.

And Ananya turned to me with an expression of 'what should I do now?'