Part 16: Sorry?

Ananya's POV

"No Kritika I won't apologize to him. Why should I??"

"Tell me honestly Ananya,do you want your relationship to work or not?",Kritika said when she was sitting across me at the table of a restaurant.

"To be honest,I don't.",I said shoving a French fry in my mouth.

"Are you stupid Ananya?",she asked.

"I had a fucking boyfriend Kritika, I loved him. You are the one who is acting stupid and fucked up.",I said.

"I am older than you Niya. Mind your language.",she said.

"But we are talking about relationships here and you,who is still a virgin, don't get to have any say in that.",I said.

"That has got nothing to do with your situation Niya. And I am not asking you to call me honourifics but at least talk to me neatly because the world does NOT revolve around you. I can just sit back and enjoy the show as your love life is burnt to ashes but I am intervening Ananya which means that I care about you.",she said.

"But I don't want you to involve Kritika just leave me alone. I get it,you are 2 years older than me but I know about my love life and I will do whatever I want after this one year is over.",I said.

"Then tell me are you going to get back with Vedant? No you aren't because that will make you look like a desperate bitch. Are you just NOT going to divorce Sahil? I don't know. Let us think of something Niya."

"I don't want to think anything Kritika. It's just been like 1 month or something. I don't want to think of him. He disgusts me. God knows how he sits when he has all his common sense shoved up his ass.",I said.

"Really?? Then tell me how was he the most desired bachelor in India? He is so handsome,hot,If I had married him,I would-",she said.

"Yeah your virgin ass would fuck him, right?? You who doesn't even have the courage to confess your feelings to your best friend will fuck a stranger? These are pure Aayat qualities,Kri.",I said.

"That is not even the point,Niya. We are talking about you right now. I am telling you but these are Aayat's lines and I quote, 'He is a limited edition piece and Ananya has him for free,I think she should take atleast one chance. She is single and he is hot and we don't know anything,Ananya might even be his type.' These were Aayat's lines,not mine,okay??",she said.

"Fine,I agree my so called husband is hot but I had a boyfriend and I still love him. I don't want that Sahil guy to even come near me,he's a fuckboy.",I said.

"I don't want you to go and kiss him directly. Just start off slowly,like saying 'Sorry' to him or something like that. See, it's true that he isn't nice to you or doesn't speak to him properly,but do YOU talk to him properly? Do YOU treat him with respect?",she said.

"Why will I speak properly to him? Do I owe him money? And I don't want anything with him,why will I talk to him. Why will I say sorry?",I said.

"Ananya,in relationships,if no one takes the first step, then how will the relationships go on? Just apologize to him and tell him to apologise to you too,I am sure he will too.",she said.

"You know what? I am getting late and you are not talking anything important so I am leaving. Also,there is no way in hell I will even talk to that guy properly.",I said.

"Keep running away from your problems till they completely surround you leaving you no space to run and no time to think Niya."

-------