Tradition, Az x Cass

Azriel relaxed back into the water, the warmth instantly unfreezing his bones. Rhysand had had to leave early for emergency matters back in Velaris, but he and Cassian had decided to uphold the tradition of enjoying a bathe in the hot tub after their snowball fight. His eyes locked on Cassian as he undressed, whose attention was focused on the laces of his leathers. He caught a glimpse of Cassian's dick before he turned his attention to the snow melting in Cassian's hair, laughing at the sight of the white flecks through his dark hair. He felt himself getting hard as Cassian slipped in to the water.

He turned away quickly, trying to hide himself. No one ever got hard, except for Rhysand when he was talking to Feyre mentally. He hears Cassian speaking behind him as he settles in to his seat.

"Az?..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you hard?"

Azriel's face blushes deeply, and he tries to act nonchalant.

"No!"

"I could see. You are too!"

"It's the water, okay?!"

Az could feel his shadows closing in around him, blocking him from Cassian's sight, as his embarrassment grew. Cassian notices.

"Az, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'm sorry. If it was from me I was going to offer that you could give me a blowjob, but if its the water..."

"You were what?!"

Az's astonishment flashes across his face as he spins back around, still covering his parts with his wings.

"Going to offer for you to give me a blowjob."

Cassian's cool manner surprised Azriel, as he seemed so casual about it.

"Cass, I'm not into males like that."

"Well, I'm not either. Doesn't mean you can't give me a blowjob."

"You'd let me?"

"You'd want to?"

They stare at each other for a long moment, figuring out if the other was joking.

"I mean...if you want... we can try it? If it doesn't work out than we don't talk about it."

Cassian shrugs, leaving the decision to Azriel.

"I... I think I would like that, Cassian."

Azriel smiles shyly, as Cassian smirks at him.

"Well, come on, Shadowsinger, don't keep me waiting forever."

Azriel moves forward in the water, almost stumbling over himself.

"Is there anything you don't want me to do? Like touch your wings or do anything with myself?"

"Do whatever."

Az moves forward till he is right in front of Cassian. Cassian's legs are spread apart, and as he leans back, his wings flared out behind him, Azriel can take in his length unobstructed. He moves closer, his own wings out behind him. He straddles Cassian's waist and he can feel Cassian's dick next to his own.

He cups Cassian's face in his hands, lifting his face to look into his eyes as he moves his lips in to meet his. He softly moves his lips against Cassian's, testing. He felt the air move as Cassian sucked in a breath as Azriel went hard against his thigh. He grows awkward as Cassian doesn't respond to the kiss.

He stands, his shadows returning thicker as he moves out of the water, a blush growing along his cheeks. He goes to the wall, keeping his back to Cassian.

"Az..."

"I'm sorry Cass. I didn't mean to make you awkward. I...I'm sorry... Obviously it wasn't a good idea..."

"Az..."

"Look, you don't have to say anything. It was my fault..."

As much as Azriel would've loved to continue, he knew Cassian was uncomfortable with it. He should've just gone for the blowjob instead of trying to make it mean more.

"Az.."

Az hears Cassian rise from the water, and he slowly makes for the door. He didn't want to have to try and see Cassian apologise for not enjoying it.

"Azriel. Get your arse back here, right now."

Azriel stops, and he feels Cassian's hand wrap around his own, spinning him around to face him. Before he can open his mouth to apologise again, Cassian's lips are back against his own, his tongue asking for entry.

Azriel lets him in as Cassian wraps his hands around him, grabbing his arse and pulling him closer till their bodies touched. He could feel Cassian's hardened cock pressing against his lower stomach. His hands went up and tangled in Cassian's hair as his mouth was explored by Cass's tongue.

"So, shall we continue?"

Cass pulled away from the kiss to ask the question, keeping his forehead pressed against Azriel's.

"We shall."

Azriel meets Cassian's lips for a deeper kiss, and Cassian starts thrusting his tongue into his mouth. Az trials his hands along Cass's muscles, slowly following them further down. Carefully, he pushes Cassian up against the wall, causing his wings to splay out behind him.

"You'll be needing the support after I'm done with you."

Azriel whispers the words seductively in to Cassian's ear, trailing his fingers slowly down Cass's toned abdomen. He wraps one hand around Cassian's length, the other trails to his wings, carefully playing with them. He knows the most sensitive spots and heads straight to them.

Cassian reacts instantly, his cock going hard and pressing into Azriel's grip. Azriel spits into his palm, slowly rubbing his hand up and down Cassian's length to spread it all. Cass closes his eyes, leaning his head back against the wall in pleasure. Az continues his hand movements, picking up the speed and slowly turning his hand to really work him. His other hand comes down to play with Cass's balls, whilst he leans in closer to kiss and bite Cassian's neck softly.

He continues for a while before he kneels down in front of Cassian, keeping his hands moving. Hesitantly, he sticks out his tongue, licking the tip of his head. Cass shudders, and Azriel places his whole mouth around his length. He takes him in until he hits the back of his throat, and as he moves backwards to start again, he licks a long trail up, following his path.

Cass groans, and Azriel is pleased at the sound. He takes Cass in again carefully before moving back out. The next time is faster, and he continues this pattern, making Cass slide deeper and deeper down his throat with each time. His hand works the rest of Cassian's length. Cass reaches down, tangling his fingers into Az's hand, pushing his face further into him.

"Oh, fuck, that's it Az."

He begins to thrust his hips forward as he pulls Az's head to meet him in a fast pace. Az continues to play with his balls, sending him over the edge.

"I'm going to cum, Az."

Cass warns, giving Az the choice to get it in his mouth or not. He stays, working even harder. Cass moans as he deposits his load into Az's mouth, who moves back and swallows it all. He watches as Cassian catches his breath, seeing how the sweat gleams off his skin.

"How was it?"

Azriel asks the question nervously, moving off his knees to stand in front of Cassian.

"Fuck, that was the best blowjob I've ever received, shadowsinger."

Az's smile spreads across his entire face before he takes Cassian's face again, kissing him deeply.

"This better be another yearly tradition."

Az grins before answering.

"I'm sure we can make it more than just yearly."

...