Tease, Rhysand

I snuggle further backwards into my mate, Rhysand, accidentally grinding my butt into him with the small space the lounge offered.

His hand tightens around my waist as he leans closer in, his mouth grazing my ear.

"Watch yourself or we might have a bit of a problem, you understand?"

I shift my head backwards to gaze into his purple eyes.

"I've got no clue what you mean."

He rolls his eyes in response, burying his head into the crook of my neck as his fingers pull up my shirt to lazily graze along my ribs and stomach.

His hand moves higher, cupping my breast as he draws a finger across my nipple. It instantly puckers up at the sensation.

"Rhysand..."

"Hmm?" He mumbles against my neck, acting as if he wasn't doing things to me.

I give up, rolling around so I press up against him, burying my head into his neck to place a line off kisses. One of my hands slide down between our bodies, before I cup him through his pants.

"You really want to play that game, huh?"

"What game, baby?"

I move my hand against him and hear his breath catch and his muscles tighten against me as he responds. I begin gently stroking him as best I could through his tight but thick training pants he was wearing.

As I begin un-tying all of the laces and buttons, I slide my body down the lounge, settling between his legs as he bends his knees up. I slowly pull away his pants, teasingly kissing the smooth skin of his abdomen and further down as I go along.

A smirk dances on the edge of my lips as his length is finally revealed to me. I lean in closer, pressing my forearms into the curves of his hips to hold him down. I blow out a slow breath, making him twitch slightly at the sensation.

As he does, I flick my tongue across his tip, releasing a moan from him and causing his hands to come down and grip my hair.

"You might want to quiet down before Azriel comes to see what all the noise is about."

"He should know better than to do that in this household by now..."

He cuts out halfway through his sentence as a grunt arises from his mouth caused by me delicately lick a path up the length of him.

I repeat the gesture and he attempts to lift his hips to meet me, but my hands hold him down.

"Keep still, Rhys, or I might just have to stop this in its tracks."

I wait until he grunts his approval before taking him in my mouth, sucking in my cheeks as I take him down my throat causing me to gag. Then a slight bit further.

Once I am certain I am fitting no more of him in, I start stroking him with a hand as I begin working my head up and down, his hands choosing the pace by pushing my head down further.

Rhysand squirms beneath me, pushing further back into the lounge with his upper body to lift his lower half closer to me. His legs wrap around me tightly, entrapping you in a cage of comfort.

I gaze up at him, watching his glorious eyes, the sweat beginning to form along his skin.

A moan mixed with a grunt of sorts escapes my own lips as he hits the back of my throat.

I run my spare hand up under his shirt to feel his muscles shifting beneath my fingertips before I bring them back down to assist me in pleasuring my mate.