Together, Az x Cass

The doors swing open and a rippling wave of shadows enter the room, blending towards the darkness of the dim hallway. The walls were stone, buried deep into the mountainside.

"Come to fix my problem, shadowsinger?"

Cassian's voice echoes across the small chamber from where he leans against the wall, arms crossed over his chest, hardly illuminated by the light from the doorway before it slams shut.

Azriel makes his way over to him, pushing him against the wall and standing between Cassian's legs.
The shadows slide into light, disappearing as their lips collide.

Azriel is quick to pull down Cassian's pants, wrapping his hand around Cass's member.

Cassian lets out a noise somewhere between a grunt and a moan, pushing himself further into Azriel's hand. "Fuck, why do you do this to me?"

"Cause you love it." Azriel replies, his thumb running up the length of Cass' hardened length before grazing softly over the tip. "You love the feel of my hand around you. You love the feel of my lips roughly against yours. You love looking down at me as I get on my knees and suck your beautiful length into my mouth. You love the tears that come to my eyes at each rough thrust you do into me, as I swallow down each inch of you."

Cassian groans again loudly as Azriel sinks to his knees, moving to do as his words painted the scene of in Cass' mind.

"I can't..." He shakes his head, leaning it back against the wall as he can't think of where he was going with it. "I want to be inside of you."

"Where do you want to take me?" Azriel asks, "Surely not here just an unlocked door away from a party where anyone could walk in and see me beneath you? You don't want to share me."

Cassian growls low, his mind ticking as he thought of where they could go. There wasn't many places to choose from being where they were. "Well, which would you prefer, me to fuck you where the party could discover us or for the whole of Velaris to see?"

The hazel of Azriel's eyes shimmer with delight as he follows Cassian's train of thought, already pulling his hand towards the end of the hall, where it lead out onto the balcony as he states, "I think I could do with a little fresh air."

Azriel makes it two steps onto the balcony before he feels Cassian's hands grip him around the waist, spinning him around and pushing him backwards until his lower back met the balcony edge.

Azriel responds by placing a kiss at the base of his neck, between where his collarbones met. As Cassian swallows in response, holding himself back from doing more, Azriel follows the trace of it down the length of his neck. It undoes him.

In the next second he is spun back around, now leaning against the balcony edge with his front against it as Cassian worked on getting his pants undone, dropping them down his legs.

"I hope you weren't expecting anything less than how hard I am going to fuck your brains out." Cassian growls into his ear as digs in his pockets for the lube he kept there.

"I don't walk into a room ever expecting you to give any less." Azriel replied as he feels Cassian's finger graze over his hole, preparing him for his length.

"Good, because you are about to feel every single damn inch of my length inside of your tight hole. You are going to feel exactly what you do to me."

Azriel's reply is a rough gasp as Cassian sinks into him from behind. The Shadowsinger's hands grip onto the balcony edge hard as he is shoved forwards by the force. Cassian's hands copy, holding himself against it to be able to push in harder. He pulls out before drawing back in again with a loud grunt, the slickness of movement mixed with the pressure of Az swallowing him doing all kinds of things to his mind.

He draws back out and pushes in again, this time aiming himself to where Az liked him best. The sound he elicits from the Shadowsingers mouth pushing him on, to go harder and faster. He obliges to the call.

He runs a trail of kisses down Azriel's neck, stopping where it meets his shoulder to bite down on it. Azriel's hand grips his own as he calls out loudly, sweat dripping down him as his body began to go soft.

Cassian feels it down in his stomach as the pleasure grows, feeling himself approaching the edge of release.

Before he can reach it, Azriel pushes back against him, separating their bodies before he spins around. He wraps his arms around Cassian's neck, pulling their bodies together. "Help me."

Cassian does, placing his hands back on Azriel's hips to boost him as he jumped, settling just onto the balcony edge before leaning back, baring himself once more to him.

Cassian doesn't need anymore encouragement before slipping back into him. It is easier like this, as Azriel can move his hips more easily against his to take him further, him now controlling the pace they were working it. It also meant Cassian got to stare into his beautiful eyes as he releases, Azriel's hands still wrapped around his neck teasing his wings.

As he comes down from the high, he holds Azriel back against the balcony, stopping him from hopping down.

Instead, he gets to his knees before the shadow singer and in one swift movement, takes his length down his throat, feeling it hit the back.

Azriel's hands thread into his hair, as much to pull Cass further down his length as to keep him from falling backwards of the balcony in pleasure as his wings flare out wide.

Cassian knows exactly what to do with his tongue, bringing Azriel to release in a few skilled strokes. He swallows the Shadowsinger's load, standing up to pull his shaking body into him as he also came down from his release.

He waits until Az's mind is completely clear before dropping him down from the balcony edge. He bends, helping Azriel back into his pants, all the time getting distracted with placing kisses over his body, Azriel doing the same to them.

It is over half an hour later when they finally return to the party in a semi-decent condition. The rest of the festivities are filled with knowing glances as they wait for when they can properly retire and spend the rest of the day curled up together, accompanied by a few more releases.

...
**unedited