Tease, Rhysand (Part 2)

Azriel arches an eyebrow at us as we stumble into the room, crashing against the doorway like drunks in our eagerness.
"You know, I wasn't expecting this outcome." Azriel laughs, his deep voice filling the corners of the room as he stood from the bed he had been lounging on. His length was straining against the confines of his pants and it was clear if we hadn't walked in that he would have been helping himself soon enough.
"It seems I am not enough to pleasure my mate to the extent she craves." Rhysand replies, wrapping his arms tightly over my shoulders as he guides me willingly to the bed. He pushes me down on top of it and I look up with dreamy eyes towards the two Illyrian over me, smirks on both their faces.
"Well, I'm sure I could help with that." Azriel replies as I squirm underneath their gaze.
"No, we are here to pleasure Rhys." I argue, moving out from under them and off the bed, pushing Rhys back into the spot light. "He is your High Lord after all."
"But you are my High Lady." Azriel says, and before I could gather an argument, they both move and within seconds I am again before them.
Azriel straddles my waist whilst Rhysand was hovering over my face, a smirk on his face as he restrained my arms around my wrists to stop me from fighting them.
It was too coordinated of a movement and I realise they had been mentally preparing it, planning what they were going to do.
Rhysand moves his weight back on his knees to pull my shirt over my head, throwing it across the room as a hand comes to begin massaging my breasts, his thumb running over the nipple.
"Now, how this is going to go, darling, is that I am going to watch as Az fucks you. Only once I say are you going to be allowed to show me your gratitude."
I nod eagerly barely getting words out coherently at the sensations already running through my body. "Please."
It doesn't take anything more for Azriel to finish undressing me, slowly pulling down my bottom layers to bare me to the two males.
"How do you like it?" Azriel asks, his hand coming to me as he tantalisingly ran a thumb over my clit, his other fingers spreading my wetness around. With his other hand he was pulling off the rest of his clothes, revealing the muscles lining his whole body, moving smoothly with each action. His cock springs free, hardened and impressively big, easily as much so as Rhysand's and whilst it couldn't be known exactly without a tape measure, I would guess even a bit more so. I was certainly going to be seeing for sure after this.
I craved to run my hands over his abdominal muscles, along his arms, anywhere, but my attention reverts back to my mate above me as he begun peeling of his own clothes. As his length was revealed to me, my hands go up to wrap around it. They don't make contact with him before Rhysand pulls them to his face.
"Not yet." He states, his voice scratching with want as he ran kissing along my hands.
A gasp escapes me as Azriel pushes into me, and Rhysand visibly hardens further at the sound, his eyes darkening with need before he lifts his gaze to where Azriel connected to me.
I shift my hips to accomodate Azriel's size before he pulls out to thrust back into me. His own gaze was on me as he moved skilfully, concentrating on watching my expression for signs of where and how I liked it best.
My head is thrown backwards between Rhysand's thighs as the Shadowsinger finds the spot with the third thrust. I moan loudly again, the encouragement making Azriel grunt as he moved faster, hitting deeper than before.
"Rhysand." I plead.
"Not yet." He replies. "I wouldn't last three seconds with this sight before me."
Azriel thrusts again, his thumb still working my clot. My legs wrap tighter around his waist as he picks up the pace. It doesn't take long before Rhysand gives up with waiting and guides himself into my mouth.
My lips come around him, my teeth lightly dragging over his skin. He bucks against me, already on the edge and ready to spill his load.
"Look at you taking us both easily." He states as he sets the pace. My body trembles in delight, a hand gripping onto Azriel's tightly as the other holds Rhysand, urging him deeper into my throat. I allow the hand holding my mate to follow the designs of his tattoos, tracing them delicately.
Azriel lifts my hips higher, his thrusting whole body movements as we glide together. The bed creaks underneath us at the force of the movements. It was wild and untamed but we were all clearly deeply engaged with it. I never wanted the pleasure to end.
My mate grunts deeply, just as I feel myself coming closer under Azriel's work. The room was flooded with the scents of our arousal, just as it was with the sounds of our pleasure.
Azriel twitches inside of me, his wings flaring out behind him. His fingers tighten their hold on my hand. His shadows dance at the edge of my vision, excitedly flittering about.
We release at the same time, all of us loudly exclaiming. The warmth of their cum runs into me, and I swallow Rhysand's load as I come down from the high. I tremble beneath them as Azriel shifts his weight down, laying over the top of me. My fingers run through his hair, wet with sweat as he catches his breath.
Rhys leans down to kiss me, our lips moving messily together.
"You know, we had originally planned to give you multiple releases before we did ourselves but that didn't work out." Rhys states, leaning back on the head board as he also fought to catch his breath.
"We will just have to give you the chance to redeem yourselves later, then." I reply, causing both to look at me with pleading eyes. It was clear they wanted it just as much as me.
...
***unedited