Camp, Cassian

Cassian had been sent to one of the Illyrian camps for a week to oversee the progress on the female's training. Naturally, being his mate, I had gotten permission from Rhysand to accompany him.

I was waiting in our camp tent for Cassian to get back from attending one of the many sessions he had to this week.

I was glad that Rhysand had allowed us to stay in his tent usually reserved for Feyre and himself, as it had many luxuries the others did not. The lounge I was taking a nap on was in the first room upon entering, positioned so I could see the door when I opened my eyes.

I am awoken by the sound of the door opening and a smile lights up my face as Cassian enters. My smile quickly turns down as he comes over to me, intent on giving me a hug as he trekked mud through the house. His hair was dripping wet and his clothes were covered in the mess, even coating the weapons he laid on the coffee table.

"What did you do? Get in a fight?"

"I may have not liked what was classed as training for the girls so I might have given them a show of what fighting really looked like with their trainers as very willing volunteers."

"You stink like a wet dog, you need to go take a shower."

He leans over me, giving me a peck on the lips.

"Come join me."

"I will after you have washed yourself off."

"That's not soon enough for my likings. I think you are going to have to come now."

He picks me up like I weigh nothing, flinging me over his shoulder. His firm on me is tight and strong, and I struggle uselessly against it.

"CASSIAN! LET ME GOOOO! YOU ARE MAKING ALL MY CLOTHES FILTHY!"

"You aren't going to have much luck with that, princess."

He carries me into the bathroom, locking the door before putting me down.

"Eww, look at me, now I'm covered in mud!"

"You shouldn't have come here if you didn't want to get mud on yourself."

He laughs as he slowly undresses himself in front of me. He easily undoes all of the laces and buttons on his training leathers, though I would never be able to figure them out for myself. It was a struggle I faced almost every night.

I bite down on my lip as he slips down his pants, revealing himself to me. He smirks before moving into the shower, very sexually washing all the mud off his body.

"Oh no, looks like I've got some mud on my dick."

He says the words staring right at me as he wraps his hand around his dick, slowly beginning to move up and down his length. I lean back on the sink, content to watch him working himself.

He leans against the wall with his shoulders, his head back against it with his eyes shut as he continues pleasuring himself. He begins moving faster, his other hand playing with his wing he wrapped around himself for easier access.

"Coming to join me, baby girl?"

It's my turn to smirk as I slowly undress, lifting my dress above my head. He raises one eyebrow at me as he takes in my no underwear. Once naked, I sit back onto the counter, leaning back on my arm and resting my head against the wall. I bring my feet up, spreading them wide to give Cassian the perfect view.

I drag a finger down my body, watching Cassian as I slip it between myself. I swirl around my hole a couple times, teasing my mate. Slowly, I begin moving in and out of myself, Cassian reacting by working himself harder.

I can feel myself reacting as I hear his moans filling the room, echoing in the tight space.

I lightly jump off the sink before moving into the shower and allowing the warm water to rush over my skin. Cassian moves closer, cupping either cheek and carefully pulling me in to gently brush his lips against mine.

I respond, tangling my hands into his hair and he backs up, spinning at the last moment so my back is now pressed against the wall.

He towers over me, and I look up into his eyes as the water brushes over his face.

"You don't have to be anywhere for a while, do you?"

"Nothing I can't put off for another day."

He leans in again, kissing me more deeply than last time. His hands trail down my waist and to my hips and I jump, wrapping my legs tight around his waist. My hands tangle deeper into his hair, pulling at it to crush his lips further against mine in the kiss.

He lines himself up with my entrance before thrusting in deeply.

My breath catches slightly and he pauses for a second, allowing me to adjust my position before he pulls back out. As he pushes in again, I thrust my hips forwards to meet him sooner.

He moves his head down to my breast as he continues his work. A hand comes from my hip to the front, working my clit.

He begins working faster as I moan loudly, moving my body against his to get a deeper angle.

I feel his tongue flick across my nipple before he sucks on it gently, and I bring a hand from his hair to his wing, finding one of his most sensitive spots before caressing it gently.

His breathing picks up significantly and I feel his thrusts get faster.

I continue my work and I feel his load spill into me as he lets out an animalistic growl. His wings flare out wide as he releases, though he doesn't stop his thrusts until I release around him. He brings up his arms to hold my weight as I release, ensuring I don't fall down as my legs tremble around him.

He lowers me to the ground, lifting my chin to kiss me gently, softly brushing his lips against my own. He keeps our bodies close, and I can feel his muscles moving against my chest.

"Clean?" I ask him, watching the glow in his eyes as he casts his gaze over my sweat soaked figure.

"For now."

I quirk an eyebrow up at him.

"Well let's just say things are going to get dirty with what I'm planning on doing with you later tonight."

He kisses my neck before releasing me and stepping out of the shower, and my breath is taken away by the water gleaming across his wings and back muscles.

"I don't think Rhysand or my sister would appreciate us fucking in their bed, General."

"Well, I wasn't planning on doing it in the bed, was I?"

He gives me a big smirk as he drapes a towel around his waist, exiting the bathroom and closing the door most of the way behind him. I hurry to turn off the shower and dry off, already longing for him to be inside of me once more.

...