River, Cassian

"Cassian! Look how pretty the water is here!" I exclaim, turning around excitedly, almost jumping up and down as I spin to get my mate's attention to show him the river.
My face drops as I realise he is nowhere behind me.
"Cassian?" I question.
A loud battle cry is all the warning I get before his whole Illyrian weight is barrelling into me, sending us both flying into the water as I suck in a deep breath at the last minute.
I don't get a second to think about righting myself and finding the surface before his hands are bringing me up. Breaking out of the water's grasp I instantly cup his cheeks with my hands, bringing his face to mine allowing our lips to meet.
I wrap my legs around his waist as he moves his hands to being my dress over my head, throwing it discarded onto the bank. I work to unbutton his own shirt before he grows impatient and pulls it up over his head himself.
I kiss him again as he swims us across the length of the river and to the rock side on the other. Cassian picks a smooth rock just sitting above the surface of the water and lifts me onto it, impatiently rolling me over to lay flat on my stomach.
The fresh breeze nips as me as he bares my arse, tossing my underpants over with my dress. I can see the moment in the shadows as he pushes open my legs and sees me, dripping wet in more than just the obvious way. His wings flare out, his siphons glowing up in their bright red.
"You are so fucking beautiful." He breathes onto my skin.
"Could we skip all this sweet talk and get to the actual fucking?" I reply, my voice whimpering slightly with need. My body burned with heat, my legs were fidgeting in impatience.
"Is that what you want, baby? Me to fuck you hard and rough out here in the open?"
"Yes." I reply, almost panting.
He doesn't reply before he brings his mouth to me, his tongue sliding inside of me. The clicking of his belt signalling he was getting himself free.
Pleasure shoots through my body, my hands pushing into the stones to bring me body closer to his.
"Cassian." I moan.
A wet body lays over the top of me as Cassian pulls himself out of the water, my heat left lonely, to line himself up with me.
He pushes in lightly, giving me time to adjust to the size of him. I could feel the whole length of him stretching me out. My fingers wrapping together with his beside me where he balanced himself is all he needs before he pulls out, thrusting back into me sharply.
I let out a gasped breath at the sensation as he continues. There was always the slightest bit of pain that came with having sex with him, it would be impossible for it not to with his size, not only his length but the width of him ensuring no part of me was left empty.
His other hand comes to grip my hips, pulling me against him in time with his thrusts so he went deeper. He slapped my arse, and I can feel the tingling of the red mark that would rise to meet him.
His lips come down to my neck, his teeth nibbling at the skin as he lazily drew trails.
The splashing of the water against the rock and our bodies is quickly drowned out by the sounds of my moans and Cassian's deep grunts as he used his whole weight to push into me. I could feel the muscles of his stomach shifting along my back with the movements, the feeling like the brushing of skin when dancing.
He removes my hands grasp on his hand and he brings it under me to run his thumb over my clit. I rest my head against the stone as I lose the ability to think straight.
The coldness of the breeze brushing against my wet skin only added to the feelings racing through my body, sending me into a swirling never ending galaxy. Stars lit up behind my closed eyelids.
I feel the cold take over the warmth of where Cassian's hand had held my thigh and knew from the sound that emerged from deep in his own throat that it had gone to his wings, bringing him closer to his end as he knew how close to mine I was.
He moans my name as I feel him twitch inside of me, seconds before he releases. We go together to the bliss.
I feel his load inside of me as we both catch our breaths, panting heavily. Cassian wraps his hands around my waist, pulling me back into the water beside him as he spins me to press our stomachs up against each other. I cling to his body tightly, relying on him to keep us afloat, my legs weak.
He kisses my forehead, down my cheek and finally meets my lips. He sighs into it, the sound making my heart flutter and my core become wetter, already ready for another round. He slips backwards, pulling me along until we float side by side, his arm wrapped around me to keep us close together.
"So, which place is next on your list to defile?" I ask him, lazily watching the shapes of the clouds. He had told Rhysand we were simply going on a travelling holiday to rest and rejuvenate his mind, but rest was something neither of us had had much off.
"You will have to wait and see." He states, managing to boost himself through the water and onto me, pushing us both beneath the depths again.
We surface with his mouth at my breasts, running his tongue over my nipple. I slap him away, making my way to the waters edge as he recovered himself.
"You always have to be the party pooper." He states, dramatically pouting his face and crossing his hands over his chest.
"I'm not being a party pooper, I'm simply moving the party to another location." I reply, picking up my dress and holding it in my arms as I streaked off into the woods. I hear Cassian shouting my name from behind me as his stamping footsteps told me he was on the chase. I just hoped he had picked a place with not many people around, so I could enjoy my punishment he would dole out to me as soon as he caught me without the prying eyes. It was not going to be a sight appropriate for the innocent citizens of the Night Court.
________
**unedited